Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Volunteering Help for migrants in Budapest.

Volunteering Help for migrants in Budapest.

Old Aug 24th 2015, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Volunteering Help for migrants in Budapest.

Just wanted to highlight this volunteer group helping the migrants transiting through Budapest. They supply useful information for anyone who wants to help.

Migration Aid
Old Aug 25th 2015, 1:15 am
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Volunteering Help for migrants in Budapest.

Best way to help them is return them home and tell London, Brussels and Washington to stop destroying their homelands with their wars. Feeding and sheltering them will only encourage more to invade the EU. Letting them stay will only further destroy the economy and hurt the Hungarians and other peoples of the continent. Call me anything you wish but the truth of the matter is there is no need for them in the workplace and no practical way to shelter them that will not further destroy the economy and jobs plus further the increased spending for welfare. Take a look around the economy and governments of the entire planet are bankrupt. If you feel they should stay then you let them move in with you and you support them till they get on their feet. It will never happen.

Further reason to not help them.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...3163820966939/

Last edited by Jack_Russells4ever; Aug 25th 2015 at 1:50 am. Reason: added sentence
Old Aug 25th 2015, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I am on sort of black list on this Blog so then this will aggravate some further by adding my comments. Lets look at what Enoch Powell,s speech on April 20 th 1968 this will come true sooner on later. I will add if a expat lost every think hear in Hungary they would be treated by the uk less than a Migrant, I now know one care abought you, homeless no money a street beger in the country you wear born in, wiliest migrants get all the benefits digger47
Old Aug 25th 2015, 3:00 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

digger, please feel free to say whatever you want on this thread. We most likely will not agree but I feel you deserve to have your voice heard. I apologize to you and all the members of this forum for my past behaviour. I feel strongly about some things and I do tend to get rather carried away. Please do not let my association with this thread silence your thoughts.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 3:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Let's not escalate this thread into something the opening poster did not intend .

If you wish to discuss and debate the growing worldwide refugee crisis or a Hungary specific issue on this topic, then perhaps start your own thread.

Closing this thread now to preserve the integrity of the intention of the opening post by Cathyg.

Thanks people.

BEVS