Reload this Page >

UK - USA- Hungary

UK - USA- Hungary

Old Jan 30th 2011, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

badandy711 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK - USA- Hungary

Hi everybody!
New to this site, but I just posted a little on the Intro page.
Left the UK over 25 years ago for travel and excitement. Traveled the world and ended up in the US. Got married and stayed for 20ish years. Time for a change!
The wife and I are coming to Hungary for a vacation/looksee/recce this April. We both work for an international company that is opening a facility in 2012 in NW Hungary.
Staying in N Balaton for 8 days, but planning to check out Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava and the local area to see how we like it.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 2:55 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK - USA- Hungary

Hi badandy and welcome to the forum, I'm the concierge for the Hungarian section so if there is anything I can do to help you, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

North Balaton is very beautiful, must admit that I prefer it to the Vesprem area, though parts of it are also rather scenic. I hope you have a wonderful stay and should you need any advise, there is usually someone that can help.

Good luck
Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

badandy711 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK - USA- Hungary

Thanks!
If we have any questions.....we'll ask!
By the way, nice website you have.
Andy