Soltvadkert

Old Aug 5th 2014, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

afletcher30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soltvadkert

Apologies if there is a thread on here which discusses the above, I cannot find it as the search facility doesn't seem to work too well

I wonder if anyone has experience of this area of Hungary? We are looking at a few farms in this area as we want rural but still commutable to Budapest. Any help would be welcome, I have been put off a little by the sticky threads and wouldn't want to spend 9 months of the year worrying how my little house was fairing!
Old Aug 7th 2014, 10:55 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soltvadkert

Originally Posted by afletcher30
Apologies if there is a thread on here which discusses the above, I cannot find it as the search facility doesn't seem to work too well

I wonder if anyone has experience of this area of Hungary? We are looking at a few farms in this area as we want rural but still commutable to Budapest. Any help would be welcome, I have been put off a little by the sticky threads and wouldn't want to spend 9 months of the year worrying how my little house was fairing!
Hi there, sorry about the search facility, it can be a bit glitchy at times - I'll let tech know though I'm sure they are already on the case!

The sticky thread was created due to a large number of British people being sold properties in villages in Somogy county. There are some nice villages in the county though also some with problems. It's quite a contentious subject here and one many people now prefer not to even comment.....
I'm a bit short on time at the moment but will answer in depth when I am back in the office.