Reload this Page >

Searching for 2 Room Apartment to buy Budapest

Searching for 2 Room Apartment to buy Budapest

Old Apr 11th 2014, 7:09 am
Just Joined

alethiometer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Searching for 2 Room Apartment to buy Budapest

Hello

I have been trying for nearly 2 years now to find an apartment in Budapest to buy but find it very hard indeed

in fact i haven't managed to even view one because no matter how many times i email all the different agents from all the different web sites no one replies from the ones i am interested in and i end up just spending time looking around Budapest or going to the baths or Balaton lake.

Please can someone recommend a normal agency or agent who can help me find an apartment.

I find some apartments ar 15sqm for 5mil while others can be as much as 95 for 5mil obviously in different areas but never a far walk to a metro station.

I am trying to find a normal apartment for around 5 - 7mil 2 rooms and then is docent matter the size of bathroom or kitchen.

Anyway

I would just like some details of people that are quite reliable - and able to at least arrange a viewing

thanks all help would be great
Old Apr 11th 2014, 7:42 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Searching for 2 Room Apartment to buy Budapest

Hi alethiometer and welcome to the BE forums. Hopefully one of our regular posters in Budapest will be along shortly to help as I think it's important to find out which areas to avoid as though property might be less expensive, there could be reasons for why that is. I'll see if I can PM a couple of them for you.
Old Jul 8th 2014, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

Mr ABM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Chris,

I am in the same boat, could you please let me know what SNIP is and maybe a link to their website.

Cheers!!
Old Jul 8th 2014, 7:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr ABM
Hey Chris,

I am in the same boat, could you please let me know what SNIP is and maybe a link to their website.

Cheers!!
'Snip' means a bit of the post has been snipped by a moderator, in this case you can see from the note that it's because it contained a web link. We get a lot of spammers on the forum unfortunately, so we often remove the links in newbies posts until we know they're genuine members of the forum.

So there's no company called Snip, nor a link to their website I'm afraid.

Welcome to BE.

Old Jul 9th 2014, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Mr ABM is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah that would explain why I couldn't find it!!

Guess you learn something everyday!!

Cheers