Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Postal Service???

Postal Service???

Old Dec 16th 2017, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Postal Service???

Having a bit of an issue myself at the moment. I usually buy my dog food online and recently oredered another 30kg. The courier apparently arrived a day earlier than I was expecting and I got an email to say that my address was wrong. As I've ordered from this company previously and also used DPD before, I doubted this was correct. I checked my address details online and all was good. Also, I have left instructions to leave the package with my neighbour if not at home. I phoned DPD on Thursday and they said that they would deliver again on Friday and if not at home leave at number 32. They also have a contact phone number.....but, they didn't deliver!! Now I have to wait until Monday before I can contact them to find out what they're playing at :/
As for the local postie, she delivers anything that won't fit in the post box to my neighbour. If it needs signing for that's no problem as we previously completed the form that allows our neighbour to sign for letters/parcels on our behalf.
Yes, we have a very good neighbour that we trust and often help each other out.