Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Fun Dog Show - 27th of June

Fun Dog Show - 27th of June

Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:45 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fun Dog Show - 27th of June

Hi, in case some of you haven't heard, Balaton Brits has organised a Fun dog show in Cserszegtomaj (near Keszthely) on the 27th. There are classes for all including fancy dress and the dog most like it's owner and if you don't have a dog there is a BBQ & drinks are available. I don't want to post the address & phone number here so if you would like further details, feel free to PM me
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Gaflack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fun Dog Show - 27th of June

Love to hear dog stories as our retirement location must be in a dog friendly pace. The wife has been involved in teaching - student - showing in the world of obedience and agility for years. My job has just been to spoil and ruin any training she does with our dogs.

Web surfing seems to show lots of dog related events but little detail on clubs and facilities.

Michael and Sandy
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:08 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Michael and Sandy, there are a number of expats in the area who have shown and trained dogs so you will be in good company. We have been getting advice on our little daschund who has been spoilt and decided that she is number two in the house, trying to teach her otherwise is hard work
Old Jun 25th 2010, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

hotpot will become famous soon enoughhotpot will become famous soon enough

if after the dog show you want an evening out at 7pm there is an open air concert at balatonbereny.
two singers from the hungarian opera house and a piano player who are performing 15 songs from musicals and films. 15 altogether and i think 6/7 in english. there is no pricing on the flyer so i think it is free. dont know if you have to take your own seats but its in the carpark on the lake edge
Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:14 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Hi Hotpot, just saw this post, hope you had a nice time. Dog show was really good fun and then we met up with some friends in Zalakaros to watch the football