Ferry woes...

Old Sep 9th 2016, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

adventurejunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ferry woes...

Just a quick note to anyone coming back to UK and using the ferry..Major queues yesterday for at least 2/3 miles.Managed to get on but I was on a motorcycle. P and O website seems to have no info on disrupptions felt sorry for car drivers as the ferry exit was also blocked of so needed to divert through Calais..flying next time
Old Sep 10th 2016, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferry woes...

Flying? Have you seen the queues at Budapest airport lately? The place is like a cattle market, including agricultural type buildings for the boarding gates! Last time I flew to UK I got to the airport 2 hours before my flight but nearly missed it because it took so long to get to the check in desk then through security.
Old Sep 10th 2016, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fidobsa
Flying? Have you seen the queues at Budapest airport lately? The place is like a cattle market, including agricultural type buildings for the boarding gates! Last time I flew to UK I got to the airport 2 hours before my flight but nearly missed it because it took so long to get to the check in desk then through security.
We allways go in at the other security gate nearest to the entrance at the top its not too busy but flying is still stressfull..
Old Sep 10th 2016, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

stargate1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the hold-up at Dover ?...
Old Sep 10th 2016, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by stargate1234
Whats the hold-up at Dover ?...
Traffic and Lorries..Police closed of the exit of the motorway for some reason dont get the logic..Went through Calais and came out at the Terminal...The Ferry was allmost empty very strange.