Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Estate Agents Lake Balaton

Estate Agents Lake Balaton

Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

paulette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Estate Agents Lake Balaton

Why when there were so many welcome and informative post was this thread closed. Thank you
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:33 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estate Agents Lake Balaton

Hi Paulette, the thread wasn't closed, it was merged with with another post which had the exact same title and contained further useful information. The newer posts that you made are on that thread (I think page 2). I will also merge this post as now we have 3 threads with the same name. LOL

PS: there should have been a redirect on the thread you made directing you to the merged thread.

Merged thread is here

Last edited by Rural Hungary; Mar 18th 2011 at 7:39 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

paulette is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you I did follow that but the new merged thread allowed no new posts and I did want to thank people including your goodself for their advise and input. Maybe it isjust me?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:41 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

No, I have to put my hands up to this one.... I couldn't understand why you would think the thread had been removed then on checking it, I realised the merged thread had previously been closed - preventing further posts. In merging it with your new post - I think I have resolved it

Good luck
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

I would advise anyone coming to view properties to make arrangements with a few agents.

When we arrived and called the agents (who were from around the lake area) whom we had arranged to show us a few properties they didn't answer, nor did they answer our texts, luckily we had arranged with 3 agents.

Out of them only One didn't let us down and was very helpful although we ended up buying privately through someone we knew.

It's a long way to come and be dropped in it like we would have been.