Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

english speaking doctor

english speaking doctor

Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

hotpot will become famous soon enoughhotpot will become famous soon enough
Default english speaking doctor

does anyone know of an english speaking doctor in the area of keszthely,marceli or fonyod.
at the moment i do have one in keszthely with a bit of english but she is up two flights of stairs and my disability is getting so bad now that i can't get up the stairs.
i have been trawling the internet and even asked at the british embassy if they could help.
been onto the towns official web sites but doctors dont seem to be listed.
i am getting quite desperate for help now.
please can someone help.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 1:49 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: english speaking doctor

Hi Hotpot, there is one in Garabonc who speaks some English, PM me if you want details. Also, when my son was hospitalised last year - I discovered a site that had a full list of doctors, their specialities and contact details. Not sure if I bookmarked it but I will take a look and if not I will try and find it again for you.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

hotpot will become famous soon enoughhotpot will become famous soon enough

hi rural.

thankyou so much for all your help on this topic.
went out to find this doctor but she was shut. made a return visit and she has taken us on and was very helpfull to all our needs.
she spent about 20/25 mins with us and after we came out the waiting room was full.

so thanks for your help
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:52 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hotpot, so pleased it worked out for you.

We have always found her to be very helpful.
There was a very nasty accident outside our village this week, long story, and she attended with the ambulance, the chap had to be intubated at the scene and though the equipment was not the latest available; she was extremely competent (more than I can say for one of the air ambulance paramedics) and they managed to save him.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Budapest Brit will become famous soon enoughBudapest Brit will become famous soon enough

Hi

I live in Budapest and although I have found an English speaking doctor, I am not that happy with the surgery compared to the UK NHS which now seem luxurious!

Has anyone found a good quality place in Budapest with an English speaking doctor without siging up to the expensive ex pat med centers solution?