Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Dog Passport - Hungary to Serbia

Dog Passport - Hungary to Serbia

Old Mar 20th 2015, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dog Passport - Hungary to Serbia

Hi All,

I could not find a forum for Serbia, but thought someone here might know.

I am wondering what the rules are for dogs travelling from Hungary to Serbia, the info on the internet appears to be a little out of date (at least the stuff I can find). We have a pet passport, just wondered if there was anything else.

Many thanks
Old Mar 20th 2015, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog Passport - Hungary to Serbia

Have you seen this?

First Group
Old Mar 20th 2015, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fidobsa
Have you seen this?

First Group
Thanks for this! Looks a bit convoluted....we only wanted to go for a couple of days, this seems a lot to go through just for that. Thank you for finding me the link - much appreciated.
Old Mar 24th 2015, 9:08 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollypaprika
Hi All,

I could not find a forum for Serbia, but thought someone here might know.
Haha, I read that as "Siberia" and thought what the heck is she up to now!!!!
Old Mar 25th 2015, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Haha, I read that as "Siberia" and thought what the heck is she up to now!!!!

Well, I wouldn't put it past me either!