Buying in Hungary 2013

Buying in Hungary 2013

Old Feb 16th 2013, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Adriane T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying in Hungary 2013

Originally Posted by billyandjan
Hi
My name is Billy, and we are looking at buying a home in Hungary, either Pusztakovacsi or Buzsac. Can anyone tell me if these are respectable areas or not
Hello Billy and Jan.

My name is Adriane and I am living in Hungary.

I read your 'e message just today I hope it is not un polite to ask about.
Do you find a house yet in Hungary ?
When you wants to know more about myself of the house I am selling please send a message.

With kind regards.. Adriane Tonkes Magyaregregy.
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

macqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Buying in Hungary 2013

Hello all,
I am hoping that somebody can advise on the best way to get hold of 'good agents' if there is such a thing as I have a lovely plot of land to sell on the north side of lake balaton. We are hoping to visit Hungary in a couple of months when the weather warms up with a view to meeting up with agents or interested purchasers. Incidentally, we bought our plot through GLM, who have not been given a very favourable press on expats, and whom we have contacted on many occasions with a request to sell for us, but they don't even have the decency to reply.
Please feel free to contact me through the forum or by whatever means is acceptable to this site, sorry, I am unfamiliar with protocols.
Macqureshi