Reload this Page >

EDF Changes for southern Hungary

EDF Changes for southern Hungary

Old Mar 20th 2017, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Szeged is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EDF Changes for southern Hungary

Hi All,

Just in case you are not aware, EDF in southern Hungary (i.e. in Szeged) have changed their website. Before you had to visit www.edfdemasz.hu - That has now been changed to https://www.demasz.hu/pages/index.jsp?lang=en.

Also note: Once logged in, you will see Hungarian all over the website but no English. So what you have to do now (hopefully only temporary) is login and then paste the above URL back into your web browser to get back to English pages again. It is a slight pain, but..... Before they had an option of Magyar or English.

NOTE: The heating company and gas company in Szeged have changed hands over the last 2 years. Meaning, every now and then these companies change without saying a word (you just get a different letterhead to denote the change!!). Roughly the same happened here. One day I went to pay online only to find the whole website changed