Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Advice for newbie required !

Advice for newbie required !

Old Apr 5th 2017, 4:49 am
Just Joined

Dickyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice for newbie required !

I'll send you a p.m.
Old Apr 5th 2017, 5:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by digger47
Yes I know when I put AD in Classified the Price was 4.500.000 hf But Trying to put Hf cannot so reported as there is no Hungarian Currency Listed
digger 47
Sorry Digger47. Just call me Mrs Hopeless. I have now found your advert which is RIGHT HERE.

As you say it cannot be in Hungarian currency, so I placed the price of 4500000 HF into the property description and also the advert title.
I had to choose a currency so I chose GBP.
Hope this is OK.

Just so everyone is aware. There has been a bit of a prob getting the ad to work properly for Digger. No idea why but hopefully his ad appears properly now.
Old Apr 5th 2017, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Sorry Digger47. Just call me Mrs Hopeless. I have now found your advert which is RIGHT HERE.

As you say it cannot be in Hungarian currency, so I placed the price of 4500000 HF into the property description and also the advert title.
I had to choose a currency so I chose GBP.
Hope this is OK.

Just so everyone is aware. There has been a bit of a prob getting the ad to work properly for Digger. No idea why but hopefully his ad appears properly now.
Thanks again BEVS
Old Apr 11th 2017, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

hobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond repute

Just as an update…. I have just returned from Hungary and made good use of all your helpful advice ! I purchased a very nice old farmhouse in Zala county close to the border with Slovenia….all built from normal brick ! It is in a very quiet village, located away from the main village down a small lane with only a handful of neighbours nearby. Some renovations needed as was to be expected but nothing too major. I have to wait for the current owner to sign the sale documents and then transfer the balance then wait for the land registration to be done. The owner of the previous property constructed from adobe suddenly offered a decent discount….odd that !!
I will update and ask questions as time goes on…..
Thanks again all…..