Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

5 years and just found this forum!

5 years and just found this forum!

Old Feb 19th 2013, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

llareggub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 5 years and just found this forum!

Well after 5 years in Hungary I have just stumbled upon this forum, I live here with my wife and we are not far from the southern tip of Lake Tisza in the East of the country...

Nowt more to add other than Hi really
Old Feb 19th 2013, 2:12 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 years and just found this forum!

Originally Posted by llareggub
Well after 5 years in Hungary I have just stumbled upon this forum, I live here with my wife and we are not far from the southern tip of Lake Tisza in the East of the country...

Hi there and welcome to the forum, glad you found us
A long shot I know but you wouldn't be the person who used to write a blog on ling near the Tisza?

Look forward to hearing more about your adventures in Hungary.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by llareggub

Hi, my wife's family live in Malyi, not too far from Tizra and we're of course in the North East of Hungary as I like to call it.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

duztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum.
I couldn't decide between Balaton or Tisza so I am half way between them!
Old Feb 20th 2013, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

llareggub is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcome

@Ruralhungary, I assume I was the person writing a blog about being close to the Tisza, website is still going but has veered much more towards photography but still includes loads of local stuff.

lol @Fentiger, Malyi is not far from BarlangFurdo I seem to believe we went there last summer with my wifes Mother, an amazing place but a couple of hours drive up to the north east We are about 15 minutes away from Abadszalok at the southern tip of the lake.

@Duztee, not a million miles away from us we are probably an hours drive from Szolnok in the easterly direction although it may well be a million miles, we gave up driving over here a couple of years ago and now potter around on Mopeds. Much cheaper and a heap load more fun!
Old Feb 20th 2013, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

LOL just realised the name of the thermal pool is Barlangfurdo! Have been there several times.