Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Wifi Hotspots and mobile data coverage

Wifi Hotspots and mobile data coverage

Old Jul 5th 2014, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Goa_investigator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wifi Hotspots and mobile data coverage

Hi All,

Can someone tell me if there is any internet coverage around the following beaches in Goa. I'm looking for WiFi hotspots and 3G/4G mobile data coverage.

What is the speed, reliability and allowance?

Colva
Betalbatim
Varca
Carmona
Betul
Cavelossim

Thank you
Old Jul 6th 2014, 8:28 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Wifi Hotspots and mobile data coverage

Originally Posted by Goa_investigator
Hi All,

Can someone tell me if there is any internet coverage around the following beaches in Goa. I'm looking for WiFi hotspots and 3G/4G mobile data coverage.

What is the speed, reliability and allowance? Colva,Betalbatim, Varca, Carmona, Bet ul, Cavelossim

Thank you
I've not been in any beach shacks in this area that have wifi (not saying that there aren't any) but the 3G signal is good on Sunset beach at Betalbatim. I think I've paid Vodafone about Rs450 for 2GB that is valid for 30 days. I've also used Idea & that's been a reasonable speed as well for about the same amount of money as Vodafone.

Regards

H.