Weather in Goa

Old Jul 1st 2013, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

poipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud of
Default Weather in Goa

Hi All...

Well, I have been hard at work the last few days trying to collect together as much info as possible to create a 'Weather Map', well not really a map, but a historical overview of the weather in Goa going back to 2005.

Why you may ask... (I asked the same question about 20 hours ago too.. Why oh Why oh Why). Anyway, 90% done and up and running, so if you haven't been to goa before and you want to check out what the weather has been like in the PAST for the same time of year - Hey Presto!

Weather History For Goa, India

Please let me know what you think, Please don't ask for extras on it (otherwise I will go insane!!!), but tweaks to style/problems etc then shout up!!!

Thanks
Old Jul 1st 2013, 6:30 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather in Goa

Originally Posted by poipleshadow
Hi All...

Well, I have been hard at work the last few days trying to collect together as much info as possible to create a 'Weather Map', well not really a map, but a historical overview of the weather in Goa going back to 2005.

Why you may ask... (I asked the same question about 20 hours ago too.. Why oh Why oh Why). Anyway, 90% done and up and running, so if you haven't been to goa before and you want to check out what the weather has been like in the PAST for the same time of year - Hey Presto!

Please let me know what you think, Please don't ask for extras on it (otherwise I will go insane!!!), but tweaks to style/problems etc then shout up!!!

Thanks
Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this. I am sure members will find it most helpful.

It would be even more difficult doing it for the UK
Old Jul 1st 2013, 9:57 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Rob, you need to get out more.......................

Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:01 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
Rob, you need to get out more.......................

J5 it is Monsoon, time to chill have long lazy lunches. and a few beers.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

poipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud ofpoipleshadow has much to be proud of

J5 - Yes I do!!!! - I enjoyed doing the menus as I got to eat the nice food!

The past few days have been pretty miserable weather wise here, so not really been out much.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Hi All...

Thanks

Thanks, Poipleshadow. This is all very handy stuff!
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 10:37 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Very good.....
.....this ought to be put as a sticky - maybe called "weather chart"

Dread - x
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Glad you like... My eyes went numb doing it, I have 'tarted it up' a little more today, press F5 just to make sure each page you view is the latest.. Hopefully now has coloured icons and a smoother interface. Also better navigation with Previous/Next month at the top. I have to check all the data (not looking forward to that)! - To make sure I haven't made any blundering copy paste/typo errors.... :s At least it's peeing it down outside, just got back in from a trip to mapusa, HUGE bodies of standing water across the roads in places... Monsoon has now properly set in, although I beleive Mapusa has got off quite well so far, Valpoi has had the most rain I beleive.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 2:03 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Got a couple of new friends who are now splitting their time between Goa and Penang (Malaysia). Their main home has been Goa. They told me a couple of months ago that temperatures can get up to 50c. I don't see those temperatures on your chart. Were they pulling my leg?
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

I think they were pulling your leg, in other parts of India you can find those temperatures, Goa is pretty good all year round, although can get pretty humid just before the monsoon. There was a 43 in April 2005, but the rest seem to be high 30's
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:44 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

I think they were pulling your leg, in other parts of India you can find those temperatures, Goa is pretty good all year round, although can get pretty humid just before the monsoon. There was a 43 in April 2005, but the rest seem to be high 30's

I remember that 43 !!! Phew that was a sweaty day when combined with the April humidity !!!!

Dread - x
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

@dreadsoc

I think I do too... Ohh.. I've been promoted (Thanks...)
Old Jul 12th 2013, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Glad you like... My eyes went numb doing it, I have 'tarted it up' a little more today, press F5 just to make sure each page you view is the latest.. Hopefully now has coloured icons and a smoother interface. Also better navigation with Previous/Next month at the top. I have to check all the data (not looking forward to that)! - To make sure I haven't made any blundering copy paste/typo errors.... :s At least it's peeing it down outside, just got back in from a trip to mapusa, HUGE bodies of standing water across the roads in places... Monsoon has now properly set in, although I beleive Mapusa has got off quite well so far, Valpoi has had the most rain I beleive.
I hate to mention this, because I can just imagine the work that went into this, but I suspect that the rainfall figures are in mm and not cm. E.g. July 2nd 95cm would be 37". I think 95mm (i.e. just under 4") would be more likely. Hopefully you can just do some sort of 'scan & replace' job!

Chameleons.
Old Jul 12th 2013, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi thanks for that... I did notice that, and double checked it and the original data did say cm, but now double checked with another source and you could be right... Thank, I will adjust

Thank heavens for search and replace!
Old Jul 12th 2013, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

There have been plenty of those mm`s today.......even the beach dogs I go to feed twice a week really didn`t want to come out......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.