Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

URGENTLY trying to get in touch with Dave Richardson from Sheffield

URGENTLY trying to get in touch with Dave Richardson from Sheffield

Old Jan 31st 2015, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

lucyarchbould is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENTLY trying to get in touch with Dave Richardson from Sheffield

Bit of a long shot but I wondered if anyone could help. My family are urgently trying to contact my uncle Dave Richardson, who stays in the Arpora area for 6 months of the year. He is currently there with his wife Pat, they are from Sheffield originally. All we know is that he lives in the area in a complex, visits a cafe at the beach everyday and collects money for dog charities. As I said a long shot, but hey the world is getting smaller. If you know of him please ask him to contact his family in the UK ASAP. Or if you have any pointers for helping me contact him let me know. He is in this photo with the cafe he goes to everyday in the background - he is on the right in the cream shorts: <snip>
Thanks very much!
Lucy

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 31st 2015 at 3:58 pm. Reason: Photo removed
Old Feb 1st 2015, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: URGENTLY trying to get in touch with Dave Richardson from Sheffield

We've now discovered he lives in the Las Palmas apartments in Arpora. Is anyone familiar with them? Does anyone have a telephone number, or could possibly even pass on a message? We're absolutely desperate to contact him due to a family bereavement. Thanks.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

I do hope that by now you have managed to contact your uncle.

If not, & just in case, try putting the word out here: Goa - India Travel Forum | IndiaMike.com

And try contacting https://www.gov.uk/government/world/...nce-office-goa for advice on local contacts.

Good luck & for you.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

Thanks very much for your help! Fortunately we have now managed to contact him via the security guard at his apartment complex.