ECT in Goa

Old Oct 27th 2018, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Platski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ECT in Goa

Hi,
I am hoping that someone may be able to help me. Can anybody recommend a clinic in Goa who practice ECT or Electro convulsive therapy?

This treatment is no longer widely practiced in UK where I am from and very hard to find a practitioner. It is however widely practiced in India.

I am not here for discussions on the pros and come of ECT and my request is a result of over 20 years of troubled life that my daughter has suffered. Please help me if you can but don't moralise.

Thank you
Old Dec 27th 2018, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

mayrig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ECT in Goa

Originally Posted by Platski
Hi,
I am hoping that someone may be able to help me. Can anybody recommend a clinic in Goa who practice ECT or Electro convulsive therapy?

This treatment is no longer widely practiced in UK where I am from and very hard to find a practitioner. It is however widely practiced in India.

I am not here for discussions on the pros and come of ECT and my request is a result of over 20 years of troubled life that my daughter has suffered. Please help me if you can but don't moralise.

Thank you
Unfortunately I suspect you are correct in saying it's practised in India. You should check with the GMC at Bambolim who will probably refer you to the Mental Hospital also at Bambolim.
Old Jan 8th 2019, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

Platski is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for your reply.

Last edited by Platski; Jan 8th 2019 at 2:08 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Jan 10th 2019, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

mayrig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Platski
Many thanks for your reply.
You're welcome. Hope you got the help you were looking for.