Rolex watch repairs

Old Aug 27th 2014, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

gayle123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rolex watch repairs

Hi does anyone know if Nelson, that has a little shack opposite Candolim football field is still doing repairs, when I last visited two years ago I know that he was really ill, and I don't know whether to take my watch to be repaired by him, or does anyone know of anywhere in the Candolim, Calangute Mapsua Panjim area that are capable of repairing a Rolex.

Thank you
Old Aug 27th 2014, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rolex watch repairs

He was there last season, a very nice man, but the last few times I've asked him to repair a local 'Rolex' he's tried to sell me another watch instead. (I assume you mean 'Rolex' and not a £x,000 ROLEX - there's an international list of approved agencies for those, and I don't think it includes a shack in Candolim <g>.

AndyD 8-)
Old Aug 28th 2014, 2:54 am
Just Joined

DUIM is an unknown quantity at this point

Rollex shop still open
Old Aug 28th 2014, 7:43 am
Just Joined

gayle123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I do mean a real Rolex not a local bought one, that costs less than a tenner, actually I bought a fake local bought automatic Rolex ten years ago and it still goes well keeps better time than my real one ha ha .

The reason I want Nelson to do my REAL Rolex is because it only needs a clean, I have had a quote from an international approved Rolex repairer and it was a shocking £680.00 they wanted. Plus the fact that I have to insure it to post it to them. Rip Off
Old Aug 28th 2014, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

It was 20 years ago when a friend of mine cracked the glass on his Rolex.I took it to the nearest qualified repairer, authorized by Rolex and it was in Mumbai, near the Regal Cinema in Colaba.At the time there was not one on Goa.I think its still the same.