Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Property agent in Goa

Property agent in Goa

Old Sep 4th 2013, 9:06 am
Just Joined

Krunalv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property agent in Goa

Hi Guys,

Posting something similar at Indiamike but thought I'd ask here too!

I was wondering if anyone knew any good property agents in Goa that I could use to sell my apartment?

I have an OCI so own the deeds, etc for the flat. Its a 2BHK Acron built apartment in Arpora (near Resort Rio) and owned for 4 years. Its in great condition and will sell it fully furnished.

Unfortunately I cant get out as often as I like from the UK so its time to sell but Im wary of just using any property agent!

Would appreciate any personal recommendations from anyone or things to look out for!

Many thanks for your help
KV
Old Sep 4th 2013, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Property agent in Goa

Originally Posted by Krunalv
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew any good property agents in Goa that I could use to sell my apartment?

I have an OCI so own the deeds, etc for the flat. Its a 2BHK Acron built apartment in Arpora (near Resort Rio) and owned for 4 years. Its in great condition and will sell it fully furnished.

Unfortunately I cant get out as often as I like from the UK so its time to sell but Im wary of just using any property agent!

Would appreciate any personal recommendations from anyone or things to look out for!

KV
There are several agents around who would offer to help but you would have to pay a very large agency fee so I would suggest going back to one of the Brittos at Acron and ask if they have any clients looking at your site. Some people prefer to buy with everything up and running. Otherwise try advertising in local and national papers yourself. If you have a caretaker they could show anyone round. Good luck.
Old Sep 4th 2013, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property agent in Goa

Just a thought....the estate manager in Riviera palms 2 in Arpora, Anand, sold a couple of properties of friends of ours and then arranged for them to lease other properties. I think he charged them 2% as a fee.He is very honest and trustworthy and will not mess you around.I think you know where Riviera Palms 2 is ? Its the last road on the Left as you come to the bridge traveling towards Calingut.There is a huge white empty building and the road is at the side.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Krunalv is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris / John,

Many thanks for the quick replies.

Ive already tried the Brittos but they arent interested in reselling as they have a number of new builds they are looking to sell.

I know where Palms 2 is but im not back in Goa until November so was wondering if there was anyone I can get to remotely sell it. If not will arrange to sell it when I go back over....Figured using a local agent would be the best option as long as they reliable and trustworthy.

Many thanks again
Krunal
Old Sep 5th 2013, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute

Chris / John,

Many thanks for the quick replies.

Ive already tried the Brittos but they arent interested in reselling as they have a number of new builds they are looking to sell.

I know where Palms 2 is but im not back in Goa until November so was wondering if there was anyone I can get to remotely sell it. If not will arrange to sell it when I go back over....Figured using a local agent would be the best option as long as they reliable and trustworthy.

Many thanks again
Krunal
Reliable and trustworthy are two rare words in agency work. Probably best if you find someone when you get there and at least you will see what they look like before they rob you! Sorry about the Brittos. Have you tried the Estate Manager? he may know someone. All the best
Old Sep 9th 2013, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

I should be there in November and i will introduce you to my friend Anand and he is not an agent but an estate manager.Drop me a private line and there is nothing in this for me at all.Just a favour.
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Lvjchris1954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you sold your property . I'm looking to buy. I'm a UK - OCI. ADVISE IF SO.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Some Indian Property agents ask you how much you want for the property, then sell it for as much more as they can get then give you the amount you said you wanted and keep all the extra for themselves no matter how much it is. Make sure you agree the terms clear upfront.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Hi KV

Please confirm if you have sold your place. As mentioned below. I'm for the UK, and looking for a decent place to buy. And away from Brokers / Agents.

Regards
Daryl

Hi Guys,

KV
Old Nov 26th 2013, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lvjchris1954
Hi KV

Please confirm if you have sold your place. As mentioned below. I'm for the UK, and looking for a decent place to buy. And away from Brokers / Agents.

Regards
Daryl
Have just had a friend, Peter, who has written to tell me that he would like to sell his studio apartment and roof terrace at Acron Villa Tina in Siolim. Has not told me the price but pm me if you want his email.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

jhh911 is an unknown quantity at this point

As we seem to have buyers and sellers aboutWe have a 4 bed detached villa we would like to dispose of at aprox 50% value.For sale only to UK based PIO or OCI.Principals only please PM for details,this is not a scam just fed up with Goa.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

Hi , noted on your detached Villa. If the price is good. All papers / Documents are Clear , It's an interest to me. As I'm in Goa looking to buy. Yes I'm an OCI holder and from the UK also. And would request details. <snip> Thanks and treat this Urgent. So we can discuss - DARYL

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 27th 2013 at 7:44 pm. Reason: best not put up personal details on an open forum. You can send BE emails or PMs.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

jhh911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send me a pm ,we have legal possession given by court .
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:53 pm
Banned

wookiebt is an unknown quantity at this point

What are the qualifications to send PMs please?
Old Nov 28th 2013, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Sorry , I did not understand ? Qualifications ?? Please advise.
Noted you have done the registration. The reason to ask is that many places has been built by the builder without permission from local council ( Panchayat ) hence my request .

What I need to know the following ; if you don't mind advising

Which Area is the property

Is it in a Resort or complex. Or is it a residential property. Is their a pool on site ( Mrs like to sunbathe and Swim )

Total Sq Meter / Sq Feet

Is it Furnished

And the price you are looking to sell .

If you need to call me. I'm in India or I can call you

You can mail me the details

Thanks in advance

Regards
Daryl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.