Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Goan Voice. New Visa system mentioned.

Goan Voice. New Visa system mentioned.

Old Apr 28th 2010, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Goan Voice. New Visa system mentioned.

There is a small news item in todays Goan Voice that mentions a new on line visa application system," thats supposed to go live on June 15th." It states that Pakistan and Bangladesh will be first, followed by the UK.Its not April 1st, so its not a practical joke.I think what the article says is that you scan in the neccessary documents,they look at them,if its OK then you get permission to just pop down to the visa office with your print out and Bobbs your Uncle.Its sounds to easy and un Indian to me.Have a look though. Would welcome some feed back on this as i intend to travel in South East India after The Monsoon.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 3:31 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goan Voice. New Visa system mentioned.

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
There is a small news item in todays Goan Voice that mentions a new on line visa application system," thats supposed to go live on June 15th." It states that Pakistan and Bangladesh will be first, followed by the UK.Its not April 1st, so its not a practical joke.I think what the article says is that you scan in the neccessary documents,they look at them,if its OK then you get permission to just pop down to the visa office with your print out and Bobbs your Uncle.Its sounds to easy and un Indian to me.Have a look though. Would welcome some feed back on this as i intend to travel in South East India after The Monsoon.
got to be a late April Fools joke.