Internet

Old Mar 7th 2016, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi.doc is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Internet

Hi Guys I wonder if anyone can help or have some advise about the internet in Goa I have been with BSNL now for almost 10 years there internet and probably the phone service is a disgrace, just lately they have managed to get even worse. I have a home base computer I download rather a lot of music and some movies presently I am paying 1700/- per month, I think for 24 Gb. I understand this is for high speed!!! If I exceed this BSNL are quick enough to tell me to pay extra however just lately, half the time I am have difficulty in having a connection for more than 10 minutes. Does anyone have a better option to consider please. Many thanks in advance
Old Mar 15th 2016, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Internet

There is a private player in the Candolim - Baga area (cable) but last time I checked their prices were ridiculous.
24G a month is high.
First check what download speed you usually get then review the available plans.
There is a Plan picker here: BB Plan Selector

If you're feeling bored one day, why not pop in to BSNL Mapusa and tell them you're interested in FTTH - should be good for a laugh (the tariffs are available - also good for a laugh!).
One point - check the available tariffs - some allow night-time use outside your 'high-speed' quota (good for film/ music downloads).

hth AndyD 8-)

p.s. check you outside phone wire connections, the wire is just copper-plated steel and it corrodes in the monsoons (caution 40-80 volts DC on the live wire).

Last edited by a_f_d; Mar 15th 2016 at 12:11 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 2:52 am
Just Joined

cazza158 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Internet

Gwave? Wr dont have it here but i have some friendsvwho use it