GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Apr 12th 2009, 9:43 am
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by bagaboy
I Have just had my Sunday Roast --- God I wish that I was proper English , anyway to-day Iam -- I am if this damned Nokia sends my e-mail , I am going to go wake up the sleeping bar --- I am a big Fulham fan -- my hospital was on the fulham road --- PS - If you can see him looking at you --- maybe he is thinking the same thought as you --- If anyone wants a late afternoon beer I will be in the chair --- I will be sitting at the bar as you enter
Damnd Nokia --- I will be in Eclipse bar --- with my wife ( Scottish ) having a party --- All welcome --- But a scottish wife -- is getting me drunk
Old Apr 12th 2009, 10:46 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Damnd Nokia --- I will be in Eclipse bar --- with my wife ( Scottish ) having a party --- All welcome --- But a scottish wife -- is getting me drunk

Em, J5, Contessa Q, and the rest off you go and meet Bagaboy and send us a photo - we may need a surgeon, and may get a cheap deal. P.S. watch Milwart, with the wife.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

For us non-bar go-ers where is Eclipse?
Old Apr 12th 2009, 12:10 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emsirrah
For us non-bar go-ers where is Eclipse?
If I was there I would pick you all up, and we would go 'Easter Bunny Bagaboy Hunting'.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

ContessaQ will become famous soon enough

I Have just had my Sunday Roast --- God I wish that I was proper English , anyway to-day Iam -- I am if this damned Nokia sends my e-mail , I am going to go wake up the sleeping bar --- I am a big Fulham fan -- my hospital was on the fulham road --- PS - If you can see him looking at you --- maybe he is thinking the same thought as you --- If anyone wants a late afternoon beer I will be in the chair --- I will be sitting at the bar as you enter
i have just had brussels pate on toast---i am big liverpool fan---i can also do surgery if you require--- i passed my cross stitching exam when i was 11---i also do dental work ---i have my own pliers and a hammer--- also do car fix it---see above hammer.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

With J5's new toy Where is the Eclipse, annoying now cos I should know where it is, name is familiar.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 1:18 pm
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emsirrah
With J5's new toy Where is the Eclipse, annoying now cos I should know where it is, name is familiar.
I am looking at a hotel called " Majestic" also caps corner --- verey quiet --- but told will be busy soon for football ---- nice bar and very friendly 2 me the FN --- just joking guys --- but I am only brown face here Ha ha -- dmnd nooka
Old Apr 12th 2009, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am looking at a hotel called " Majestic" also caps corner --- verey quiet --- but told will be busy soon for football ---- nice bar and very friendly 2 me the FN --- just joking guys --- but I am only brown face here Ha ha -- dmnd nooka
Don't arrive in Goa till Tuesday otherwise I would look you up Im really intrigued to know who you are Bagaboy?????
Old Apr 12th 2009, 1:48 pm
Nemesis

bellinge is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's side are you actually batting for??
Old Apr 12th 2009, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bellinge
Who is your question to????
Old Apr 12th 2009, 2:04 pm
Nemesis

bellinge is an unknown quantity at this point

bagaboy!
Old Apr 12th 2009, 2:08 pm
Account Closed

bagaboy!
I would also like to know this,is he friend or FOE and who is he??????
Old Apr 12th 2009, 6:48 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

And which end of the bat are you holding?
Old Apr 12th 2009, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
I would also like to know this,is he friend or FOE and who is he??????
Now Baga Boy I have told you how welcome you are, but stop fannying around and let us know what you really want, and as one of the others said which side do you bat from. Are you from the Goan T**T one, side or are you really concerned about us FN's. You could be a valuable friend or also a
politcal spy, or one of the nutty FN's. and believe me there are plenty.
Come on give us the gen.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry I got the wrong end of the bat when this question was asked - asked like this it usually pertains to ones sexuality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.