GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

My oh makes bread in Goa and uses the wholemeal flour usually used for making chappatis mixed with white flour.
Strange how men do the bread making - is it a BBQ thing?

I think we all knew from the beginning that Monster Rats son would get off with that charge when he went AWOL and the police never bothered - like father, like son.

Last edited by emsirrah; Apr 10th 2009 at 12:42 am.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Just found this on the internet - read closely

"To turn your normal flour into a strong flour add some burglar wheat or some coarse wheat or rice to your normal flour and it will work out fine".

Can we run fast enough to catch him

OH just come in and he said he uses Maida and Atta flours mixed together - it does not rise as much but is ok when you want a quick sandwich as we really don't like Goan bread - far too sweet and my teeth were too expensive to try the french stick.
Depending on what is going to happen next season there may be a Panasonic bread maker sat our kitchen work top.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

He also said that Royal Foods wholemeal bread - 12rps - is ok.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:06 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jagger
I have been a avid reader of this site for a long time and feel i must put down my thoughts for the first time.
I first visited Goa 12 years ago and have been every year since then increasing the length of stay each year this year was 12 weeks, but like many others i will never return.
During my visits i have had the good fortune to meet and make friends with some Goans who not to put to finer point on it are in the know. This november i was in Panjim in the resturant of one of these friends when i guy pulls up on a motorbike speaks to him and shoots off my friend informs me the rape case involving the german women and the minsters son will be dropped, what i say, yes its true he says thats one of the ministers goons you will read it in the papers tomorrow or the next day which of course i did.

Ok not to shocking you all might be thinking except he also informed me the german lady and the civil rights laywer had been paid off i questioned him further on this and he replied everyone has a price.
I have many more disturbing stories of corruption that i could fill a book with but its the local taxi, drivers, barbers beach sellars e.c.t. that seem hell bent on a road to ending tourism in Goa.
I for one will not pay the price if its unfair i went for a haircut and shave at the barbers at the junction of the Panjim road in Candolim asked how much 150 rupees came the reply no thanks i said and pointed to the indian guy having a shave and said if my skin was his colour would it be 45 rupees ok the guy said 45 rupees no thanks i said i would rather cut my own throat.
Sure dont mind giving a decent tip but feel they just out to rob the average tourist. Sorry to ramble on but goodbye Goa.

Hi Jagger (Mick)

Welcome to the site, please keep telling us your stories, and perhaps people will believe how we are treated. Saina's ladies hairdressers by Snow White laundry has one price for every body, not white face Tax. Like you I would not have had a shave for 45 rups on principle (wait for J5 to comment). Wanted a plain cap in Calengute to have embrodered with club logo for my grandson, the wanted 450 rps. .......... off. it came down to 50 rups and I told them where to stick it. It makes me so cross.

Wonder how much it will cost to have our already registered deeds case dropped with the D of E. - Any idea, as you say there is a price for everything - we have been waiting for somebody to approach us!!!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:12 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

The fridge at Bethany Travel's office in Anjuna, read it and weep.......

Now you know what to do with the loo roll after a Vindaloo!
Attached Thumbnails GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT-photo0054.jpg  
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

morse is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by johnny five
The fridge at Bethany Travel's office in Anjuna, read it and weep.......

Now you know what to do with the loo roll after a Vindaloo!

How much to use the toilet?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

morse is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by morse
How much to use the toilet?
Do any of you have problems with neighbours on the Complex's you have bought on?
Life is not easy with the white people either, you have the keeping up with the Jones, the nosey ones etc.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do any of you have problems with neighbours on the Complex's you have bought on?
Life is not easy with the white people either, you have the keeping up with the Jones, the nosey ones etc.
Hi they cannot possibly be as nosey as our Goan neighbour who is also our cleaner and bless her she gossips something rotten,what she don't know she makes up.But she is honest,which is rare in Goa so we only tell her what we want to be gossiped about and speak in Brummie!!! slang when she is around which she can't understand and neither can anyone else.
She is also really noisy at 6am in the morning banging pots and pans washing cloths etc outside but we accept and her to bits after all this is India
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=morse;7469105]Do any of you have problems with neighbours on the Complex's you have bought on?

Our pain in the bum is Iranian and his UK/Goan wife. They are on t'committee and think they own the complex but after the confrontation I had with him he does not speak to me anymore - thank goodness. He thinks women should know their place and that is not telling him he is a waste of space.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Thumbs down Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

[QUOTE=emsirrah;7469513]

Our pain in the bum is Iranian and his UK/Goan wife. They are on t'committee and think they own the complex but after the confrontation I had with him he does not speak to me anymore - thank goodness. He thinks women should know their place and that is not telling him he is a waste of space.
Go emsirrah!!!!Go emsirrah!!!! I really dis-like men who think women should know their place: curse::curse:
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:27 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Goacrazy56;7469573]
Originally Posted by emsirrah

Go emsirrah!!!!Go emsirrah!!!! I really dis-like men who think women should know their place: curse::curse:

Em = you should have married a muslim.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=noni;7470031]
Originally Posted by Goacrazy56

Em = you should have married a muslim.
You should do as your OH tells you
Two more day's and Im off to Goa
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:30 am

[QUOTE=Goacrazy56;7470271]
Originally Posted by noni

You should do as your OH tells you
Two more day's and Im off to Goa
Make sure you enjoy yourself and don't do what any man asks you to do out there. (I mean - purchase wise, taxi wise) the best answer is NO
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:02 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=noni;7470750]
Originally Posted by Goacrazy56

Make sure you enjoy yourself and don't do what any man asks you to do out there. (I mean - purchase wise, taxi wise) the best answer is NO
Thank you babe!!! i have no intention of giving the robbing s*ds anything.My middle name is NO:curse::curse:
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Goacrazy56;7470882]
Originally Posted by noni

Thank you babe!!! i have no intention of giving the robbing s*ds anything.My middle name is NO:curse::curse:
Same middle name as both of us. Leaving tonite for one last trip See you there GC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.