Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Goa - The Coolest things to do

Goa - The Coolest things to do

Old Jun 13th 2014, 11:04 am
Just Joined

reynas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goa - The Coolest things to do

Beaches, Aqua adventure & Shopping are few things I loved most in Goa. This was my 5th trip to Goa and I am travelling in Goa from last 4 years subsequently. And I must say that going Goa again and again is just like an addiction. And my favourite activities are:

Dolphin & Crocodile watching
Stay in beach shack
Wear a Bikini/Stare at Bikini Babes(If a guy)
Ride a bike
Shop at Night Markets
Visit Forts
Being party animal
Catch live bands
Try Sea Food
Get a massage
Stay in a Natural hut on the beach
Drink Bear

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 13th 2014 at 6:26 pm. Reason: Link removed - sorry, but a bit spammy for a first post.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goa - The Coolest things to do

Lose weight, get food poisoning......
Drink Kingfisher Beer, then dream of home and Stella Artois.
Wake up on your last day, and realise you have no money for the taxi to Dabolim
Old Nov 26th 2014, 12:32 am
Just Joined

LoveKolkata is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Me (Male-28)& My friend (Male-30) are planning to spend our Christmas & NY in Goa & have plans to attend the sunburn festival as well, thus we would like to meetup with like minded people for coffee/drink/party or explore the beauty of Goa.

Our travel dates are 25th Dec till 6th Jan'15 traveling from Kolkata.

Cheers!!
Ali
Old Nov 27th 2014, 7:39 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoveKolkata
Hello,

Me (Male-28)& My friend (Male-30) are planning to spend our Christmas & NY in Goa & have plans to attend the sunburn festival as well, thus we would like to meetup with like minded people for coffee/drink/party or explore the beauty of Goa.

Our travel dates are 25th Dec till 6th Jan'15 traveling from Kolkata.

Cheers!!
Ali

Hi Ali and Welcome to the forum Hope you have a great holiday out there.
Old Nov 27th 2014, 8:54 am
Just Joined

sandipvikas is an unknown quantity at this point

Goa is the most preferred place for holiday not only for Indians but also for the people all over the world. Christmas in Goa is a amazing.Goa is a place of fun!!!