Dog shit

Old Mar 27th 2014, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice
Default Dog shit

The local dogs which belong to my neighbours have taken to collectively shitting at both front and back gates to my compound, you can hardly move without stepping on a turd or getting them in your tyre tracks.

Any suggestions as to what to put down to deter their interest in defecating on my doorstep. I've just about scooped all the poop I can be bothered to and thrown buckets of bleached water at the target areas to no avail.

How about a paprika and water mix to send their keen noses for a dump elsewhere?. Don't want to kill the darlings, just a caution to go maybe shit in their own yard.

All suggestions welcome.

P.S How do you get the womenfolk to stop hitching up their skirts and doing a camel toe piss at all times of day in the front yard even though they have a flushing toilet indoors linked to a septic tank? Honestly, it's not erotic.But let's start with the dogs.
Old Mar 28th 2014, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog shit

crushed moth balls might work or try sprinkling Amonia. Both are irritants to dogs noses, as the for the toilet manners tell them a snake was spotted in the garden.That usually does it.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

babu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nicebabu1 is just really nice

Thanks, I'll try the moth balls, don't know where to get ammonia. Tried caustic soda/water mix a few times but didn't work, good for clearing drains though.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

This cheeky b***h (the woman not the dog) kept bring her dog onto our garden (in the UK) to do its business, I suppose so she did not have to clean it up as it was not on the footpath. I got some stuff from Homebase, obviously no Homebase handy in Goa but this stuff smelly very strongly of garlic and it worked as the dog did not dirty there again. Once all the powder was used up rather than buy more I have put Garlic in water and boiled it so the water smelt strongly of garlic and sprayed the area which also seems to work. My OH grows garlic in the garden so we always have plenty but it is cheep enough to buy in Goa and try it.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k800mer
This cheeky b***h (the woman not the dog) kept bring her dog onto our garden (in the UK) to do its business, I suppose so she did not have to clean it up as it was not on the footpath. I got some stuff from Homebase, obviously no Homebase handy in Goa but this stuff smelly very strongly of garlic and it worked as the dog did not dirty there again. Once all the powder was used up rather than buy more I have put Garlic in water and boiled it so the water smelt strongly of garlic and sprayed the area which also seems to work. My OH grows garlic in the garden so we always have plenty but it is cheep enough to buy in Goa and try it.
I think it is a universal problem. A local person, here in UK was caught by a warden when his 3 dogs fouled a football pitch. He refused to pay the fixed fine, appealed the Magistrates decision and ended up paying £315 at the Crown Court. Did he really think he had done nothing wrong???

(Where have you been K800? this Forum seems to have almost stopped functioning!!!!)
Old Apr 5th 2014, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bipat
I think it is a universal problem. A local person, here in UK was caught by a warden when his 3 dogs fouled a football pitch. He refused to pay the fixed fine, appealed the Magistrates decision and ended up paying £315 at the Crown Court. Did he really think he had done nothing wrong???

(Where have you been K800? this Forum seems to have almost stopped functioning!!!!)
I have been in Goa, just home. I do not have a good connection in Goa, other people in the same resort do but for some reason it does not matter which provider I use the connection is rubbish and I can only get on line at about 2am Goan time when not many people are using the internet unless I carry my laptop to one of the restaurants. It may be that a lot of people who used to contribute are now contributing to the Meet and greet in Goa site in facebook.
Old Apr 6th 2014, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

I have been in Goa, just home. I do not have a good connection in Goa, other people in the same resort do but for some reason it does not matter which provider I use the connection is rubbish and I can only get on line at about 2am Goan time when not many people are using the internet unless I carry my laptop to one of the restaurants. It may be that a lot of people who used to contribute are now contributing to the Meet and greet in Goa site in facebook.
Just had a look at that site ----the language!!!---the photos!!!!--- Am I 'old- fashioned' I was quite shocked?

Can't think that many of the previous contributors post there?
Old Apr 6th 2014, 8:54 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Monthly calendar of scenic dog poos.http://www.amazon.com/2011-Monthly-D...m/B0049L6WQC/2
Old Apr 7th 2014, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

have you noticed that some dog owners look like their pets ? And with some of them i would rather look at the dogs poo than the owners face ! We have a park with a children only section because of a disease dogs carry and nearly every day the doggy people have to be told to get out.Its as if they believe that dog owners have a mandate from God for the dogs to crap willy nilly. Mind you the last time i was in Paris was a nightmare.....beautiful areas but you dare not look away from the pavement or its squelch squelch...shit
Old May 5th 2014, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

steveandpauline is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by babu1
The local dogs which belong to my neighbours have taken to collectively shitting at both front and back gates to my compound, you can hardly move without stepping on a turd or getting them in your tyre tracks.

Any suggestions as to what to put down to deter their interest in defecating on my doorstep. I've just about scooped all the poop I can be bothered to and thrown buckets of bleached water at the target areas to no avail.

How about a paprika and water mix to send their keen noses for a dump elsewhere?. Don't want to kill the darlings, just a caution to go maybe shit in their own yard.

All suggestions welcome.

P.S How do you get the womenfolk to stop hitching up their skirts and doing a camel toe piss at all times of day in the front yard even though they have a flushing toilet indoors linked to a septic tank? Honestly, it's not erotic.But let's start with the dogs.
you ask "what to put down" TRY FOOD .....I kid you not. as a dog lover and wildlife fan I had the same problem with the fox shit around my house back here in uk. since leaving scraps of food out for them..........yep you guessed it.....not a single turd.
try it and let me know....as for the ignorant women of india who piss where they like, I have no idea. probably education! but after having to sell my house there before it was taken away.....who gives a shit!
Old May 5th 2014, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

When your back in Goa get a cable extension if your using a dongle. I bought one in Calingut for 400 Rupees and it improved my connection by 100%.The one i bought was 5 metres long and it allowed me to run it to the balcony and get a straight line of sight to the mast across the fields. The problem in Goa is Laterite.Its full of Iron Ore which deflects the signal if your living in a traditional house or one of the concrete flats because they use Laterite blocks instead of Breeze Blocks.
Old May 5th 2014, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
When your back in Goa get a cable extension if your using a dongle. I bought one in Calingut for 400 Rupees and it improved my connection by 100%.The one i bought was 5 metres long and it allowed me to run it to the balcony and get a straight line of sight to the mast across the fields. The problem in Goa is Laterite.Its full of Iron Ore which deflects the signal if your living in a traditional house or one of the concrete flats because they use Laterite blocks instead of Breeze Blocks.
My dongle does have a socket for an ariel but did not come with one. I will get one and give it a try when I get back, my friends either have no buildings near their balconies or are high enough up to be above the height of the buildings opposite, we have buildings opposite.
Old May 6th 2014, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
Our walls here in K. have Laterite, but find using dongle in a room with a large window no problems. Using an iBall at the moment, although also use MBlaze.
Old May 11th 2014, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I do not think canines are the only problem.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/34869848.cms
Old May 21st 2014, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

esswhy is an unknown quantity at this point

We have just returned from Sri Lanka, and they obviously have similar problems to Goa,(too many dogs, too much mess). They hang a clear 2 litre bottle of water outside the gate of their property, and it seems to work. Apparently if a dog can see another, or in this case a reflection, it will take it's "deposits" elsewhere. We wish that we had known this before, on our many trips to Goa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.