Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Any dog lovers out there?

Any dog lovers out there?

Old Sep 8th 2016, 9:50 am
Just Joined

msun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any dog lovers out there?

Hi,
This is a long shot, but is anyone in palolem in the next few days or week?
We have a doggy friend who has been put in animal rescue. To cut a long story short she was only supposed to stay a few days for a skin condition, however she has been there over 2 weeks and no one has / or will collect her. I am stuck in Ireland at the moment! We are really concerned as she gets very stressed in the cages and is now 13, so she doesnt need it! If you can help let me know and I can give you more details.
Thanks
Old Sep 8th 2016, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any dog lovers out there?

Originally Posted by msun
Hi,
This is a long shot, but is anyone in palolem in the next few days or week?
We have a doggy friend who has been put in animal rescue. To cut a long story short she was only supposed to stay a few days for a skin condition, however she has been there over 2 weeks and no one has / or will collect her. I am stuck in Ireland at the moment! We are really concerned as she gets very stressed in the cages and is now 13, so she doesnt need it! If you can help let me know and I can give you more details.
Thanks
Hello, unable to help as not in Goa (South of there) but if you put your request on the Indiamike Forum you will probably more likely get a response.

Goa - India Travel Forum | IndiaMike.com
Old Sep 8th 2016, 10:21 am
Just Joined

msun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any dog lovers out there?

Thanks very much for your reply. I will try the link you sent.