Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Air Fares London - Goa

Air Fares London - Goa

Old May 19th 2012, 7:51 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Fares London - Goa

I usually book within 2 months of the date of travel - I have looked most years at the price of flights well in advance to book early and without fail the price had reduced when booking later.

Dread - x
Old May 19th 2012, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
Friends who normally fly Qatar from manchester were getting impatient waiting for Qatar to reduce prices....
Today they`ve booked Etihad from Manchester via Abu Dhabi to Mumbai for £507.
This is for travel at end of October and returning beginning of April!
Thanks for that and if those of us who check regularly see a price change could we put it on this thread please it would be a great help. Still no change with Jet to Goa. A friend who applied for a visa extension in Dehli has just been refused and has to go back to the UK to apply again.
JOKE: Angela Murkel goes to the G8 meeting in Paris and passing through Immigration the officer asks her name ANGELA MURKEL then occupation? Just here for the weekend!
Old May 21st 2012, 7:21 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Jet to-day November to 31st March £603 LHR to Mumbai + internal to Goa

Qatar November to 31st March £633.39 full fare LHR to Goa
Old May 24th 2012, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Air Fares London - Goa

Originally Posted by noni
Looking at airfares to Goa for November - March, all are coming up between £744 - £804 anybody found any cheaper?
Sorry just couldnt wait as the problems with Air India and Kingfisher make it less likely that there will be seats available in October. Have just booked two returns with Jetairways for 550 pounds each and now I am happy that its done..all I have to do now is save up for the petrol as thats just gone up over 7 rupees a litre...
Old May 24th 2012, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

There is something strange going on with the Qatar site - just checked MAN-GOI-MAN for Oct12 to Apr13 (economy) and was quoted around £3600 !!
Travelling between June and Sept 2012 it's £570

AndyD 8-)₹

Last edited by a_f_d; May 24th 2012 at 10:38 pm.
Old May 25th 2012, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by a_f_d
There is something strange going on with the Qatar site - just checked MAN-GOI-MAN for Oct12 to Apr13 (economy) and was quoted around £3600 !!
Travelling between June and Sept 2012 it's £570

AndyD 8-)₹
I think that prices will go up as there is such uncertainty about the airlines at the moment and whenever we fly and whoever we fly with to India it always seems like a full flight..
The good news about Jet is that its still 2 bags of 23 kg each allowance.
Old May 25th 2012, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
I think that prices will go up as there is such uncertainty about the airlines at the moment and whenever we fly and whoever we fly with to India it always seems like a full flight..
The good news about Jet is that its still 2 bags of 23 kg each allowance.
Are you getting that baggage allowance for flights booked from India, cos up till recently you only got that if booked from the UK.?
Old May 25th 2012, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

I booked with the internet and the baggage allowance is different if you book from here for some reason. I went into the Jet Office in Panjim to see and the price was different as was the weight allowance. Dont ask me why??
Old May 25th 2012, 9:21 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Jet tonight £570.79 November - March.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

I booked with the internet and the baggage allowance is different if you book from here for some reason. I went into the Jet Office in Panjim to see and the price was different as was the weight allowance. Dont ask me why??
OK but is your ticket LHR-GOI-LHR or GOI-LHR-GOI?
Old May 26th 2012, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chameleons
OK but is your ticket LHR-GOI-LHR or GOI-LHR-GOI?
Its LHR GOI then GOI LHR via Mumbai...we have to fly to UK first from Spain so its a long way round!
Old May 26th 2012, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Its LHR GOI then GOI LHR via Mumbai...we have to fly to UK first from Spain so its a long way round!
Shouldn`t that be the other way round Chris......your currently in GOI !!

Too much Tuborg last night......
Old May 26th 2012, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

OK so basically your ticket is to and from Goa not from and to.

@MSJ5 - that means that it is the "from London" baggage allowance as you correctly surmised. Wish Jet did it for tickets the other way round as well!

J.
Old May 26th 2012, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Chameleons
OK so basically your ticket is to and from Goa not from and to.

@MSJ5 - that means that it is the "from London" baggage allowance as you correctly surmised. Wish Jet did it for tickets the other way round as well!

J.
Perhaps worth checking with jet if the 2 x 23kg allowance now works if booked here. I always just book 1 way so as to get better allowance on return.

You can do an extra bag of up to 23 kg from london via Mumbai to Goa for £55 which I think is very reasonable.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by msj5
Perhaps worth checking with jet if the 2 x 23kg allowance now works if booked here. I always just book 1 way so as to get better allowance on return.

You can do an extra bag of up to 23 kg from london via Mumbai to Goa for £55 which I think is very reasonable.
I am only taking cabin luggage!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.