Therme Spa

Old Apr 24th 2012, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Therme Spa

Oh my was I shocked.

I live in Italy but had to spend 2 days visiting customers in Munich and Stuttgard. I drove there and by the evening of the first day I was shattered. One of my clients said the area is famous for it's spa's and I should visit Beuren Therme for a relaxing swim.

I arrived bought some trunks and hired a towel. The pools were great and after a dip I wandered up to the sauna with my trunks on and a towel around my waist. One sauna was clearly marked for women so I opened the door for the Finnish sauna. 4 big Germans naked as the day they were born sat looking at me

I went back to the changing room and ditched the trunks and joined them. (When in Rome)

5 minutes later 3 women walked in Apart from the sauna that was reserved for women all the others were mixed, even the huge jacuzzi.

It took awhile for the English bit of me to adjust but after 50 mins of sitting in pools or saunas with Germans in the nude it stopped feeling bizzare.

Great place, not the done thing in Italy though. It is difficult to get an Italian to go anywhere without their Gucci sunglasses and bags.