Reload this Page >

Pub to watch English football in Berlin

Pub to watch English football in Berlin

Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

ciderman22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pub to watch English football in Berlin

Hi All,

I will be travelling to Berlin in September and was wondering if anyone knew of a pub where I can watch a Premier league game at 16.00 on a Saturday afternoon. I will be staying at Residenz Hotels & Resorts
Meinekestraße 9, 10719 Berlin near to The Hard Rock Cafe.

Thanks.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:14 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pub to watch English football in Berlin

Originally Posted by ciderman22
Hi All,

I will be travelling to Berlin in September and was wondering if anyone knew of a pub where I can watch a Premier league game at 16.00 on a Saturday afternoon. I will be staying at Residenz Hotels & Resorts
Meinekestraße 9, 10719 Berlin near to The Hard Rock Cafe.

Thanks.
Hi,
I found the following pub for someone wanting to watch the Rugby. If your match isn't mentioned on their schedule, there's a telephone number to ring to ask them.

http://www.oscar-wilde-irish-pub.de/

Haven't got a map of Berlin to hand, so have no idea where Meinekestrasse is (nor the Hard Rock Café!). Friedrichstrasse is a long North-South street in former East Berlin, intersecting Unter den Linden but I don't know whereabouts the pub is exactly.
Hope this helps!
P.S. Just checked the site and the pub is to the north of the Spree (map on the site)

Last edited by dmu; Aug 18th 2010 at 11:18 am.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

ciderman22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks DMU. Ive found it on the map. Just wondering if there are any more pubs that show football.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 9:23 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ciderman22
Thanks DMU. Ive found it on the map. Just wondering if there are any more pubs that show football.
I found that one by googling "pubs Berlin rugby"!