Reload this Page >

postal application

postal application

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

Iuliana Omakhel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default postal application

Goof evening,
I have made a postal application, however received the documents without visa.

it says:
your application has been returned due to
- payment (but I have done postal order and put the check inside, so I'm sure they saw it)
- need letter of invitation stating dates of stay. (relative in Germany has done it, it was enclosed with the application)
I was applying for a year multiple visa, that's why there was only the starting date of my stay in the invitation, so i'm asking visa from that day and for 1 year.

could you please let me know, what is wrong in my invitation. the most interesting fact is, that the previous time, an invitation was of the same type and I had received visa.

look forward to hearing from you!
kind regards,
Iuliana
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 6:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: postal application

Hi

I'm afraid it's not possible for any of us to comment on the letter as we are not privy to it's contents. Also visa requirements depend on whether one is an EU and Non EU national, and as most of us here are EU nationals we won't need visa's to enter Germany. Sorry I can't be of more help

http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Ei...80844bodyText2
Old Jul 5th 2012, 10:31 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice
Default Re: postal application

german embassy in your homecountry will answer your questions!!