Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Which place should I visit in Germany?

Which place should I visit in Germany?

Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

aprilgirl1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which place should I visit in Germany?

Im going to visit Germany in july, may i know which and what places should I visit? Any clean and good service budget hotel offered in the town:
Old Jan 20th 2012, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Which place should I visit in Germany?

any GErmans here?
Old Jan 20th 2012, 4:55 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

may you write which city?? or rawly the area where you looking for?
Old Jan 20th 2012, 6:27 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aprilgirl1234
Im going to visit Germany in july, may i know which and what places should I visit? Any clean and good service budget hotel offered in the town:
Germany is a big country, where are you going: East, go to Berlin, West, Koln or Koblenz. North, Hamburg. South, Munich. Or go to my favourite, Obersdorf.

Cheap rooms are available everywhere, the quality is much better that those in the UK for the same money. Lucky you. Enjoy. fletch.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 3:41 am
Just Joined

Im planning my trip for Europe...im a music lover do you think I should visit those music museum and Beethoven's place?any information can provide for me?
Old Jan 21st 2012, 3:46 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

you should write a bit more what you really want then im sure there will be some proper answers! But without more informations no way!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:26 am
Just Joined

I think I will go to Berlin and hamburg
Old Jan 21st 2012, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

Germany is a country of music lovers. You should be able to find good concerts in any bigger city. Berlin is certainly a great place to visit if you like music. Many, many concerts, world class opera and orchestra. Berlin is a treat for every music lover.
Visiting the Beethoven house is more of historic interest but if you are in that area you should go and check it out.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 4:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Assanah
Germany is a country of music lovers. You should be able to find good concerts in any bigger city. Berlin is certainly a great place to visit if you like music. Many, many concerts, world class opera and orchestra. Berlin is a treat for every music lover.
Visiting the Beethoven house is more of historic interest but if you are in that area you should go and check it out.

Ya, I like music and wish to visit lots of music related stuff as much as possible...
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Assanah
Berlin is certainly a great place to visit
Actually the Stasi museum there just re-opened:

http://www.stasimuseum.de/en/enbesuch.htm