Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Looking for Construction employers Europe

Looking for Construction employers Europe

Old Dec 20th 2016, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Lufcchockhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Construction employers Europe

Hi everyone. As per the thread title I am looking for employers within the construction industry across Europe. I have searched high and low across the internet but to no avail. One link leads to another so on and so forth.

I am currently in talks with Copious Group who are an agency in Ireland who specialize in sending British workers into Europe and have provisionally offered me a job to start in Germany next year.

I am trying to find more companies like this who specialize in this sector so please, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I want to give myself the best chance as possible.

Kind regards, Sam.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 8:31 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for Construction employers Europe

Originally Posted by Lufcchockhead
Hi everyone. As per the thread title I am looking for employers within the construction industry across Europe. I have searched high and low across the internet but to no avail. One link leads to another so on and so forth.

I am currently in talks with Copious Group who are an agency in Ireland who specialize in sending British workers into Europe and have provisionally offered me a job to start in Germany next year.

I am trying to find more companies like this who specialize in this sector so please, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I want to give myself the best chance as possible.

Kind regards, Sam.
So, Australia in July, Canada in October and now Germany. You are beginning to sound desparate to get a job anywhere and with limited qualifications, perhaps upgrading your qualifications would be a better idea first.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Lufcchockhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for Construction employers Europe

Yes, Canada would be my first choice without doubt but, as you kindly pointed out my limited qualifications would make that a hill too tall climb currently. I have applied and been granted a WHV for Australia and intend on going next year. I was recently contacted about a job in Germany when my CV was found online hence my curiosity in the possibilities in Europe as this greatly excites me. Unfortunately we're not all baby boomers and left school into a recession so we have to make best of whichever opportunities we have.