Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Is Germany making a big mistake?

Is Germany making a big mistake?

Old Oct 29th 2015, 2:07 am
Just Joined

Caerus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is Germany making a big mistake?

Originally Posted by scot47
Within living memory, Germany has dealt with the huge human catastrophes of the Expulsions from the East, with reconstruction, and then with the challenge of absorbing the GDR.
My impression is that have handled it - and at the same time made serious attempts to come to terms with the past.
There will be problems but they will deal with them. They are Teutons after all !
The problem is that if millions of them come the majority of Germans will not be Teutons anymore. They will be Muslims. Germany is making a mistake.
Old Oct 30th 2015, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

They will handle it. I do not think we can say the same for the Old Etonians now in charge in London.
Old Nov 1st 2015, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

aries has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
They will handle it. I do not think we can say the same for the Old Etonians now in charge in London.
I don't think it will be easy for Germany to handle it in the long run. Muslims are known to have bigger families, and as such will gradually overtake modern Germans as we know them. Other European countries will face the same, especially the UK.
Old Nov 1st 2015, 5:35 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aries
I don't think it will be easy for Germany to handle it in the long run. Muslims are known to have bigger families, and as such will gradually overtake modern Germans as we know them. Other European countries will face the same, especially the UK.
Given the actual number of muslim women in the UK and throughout Europe of child bearing age and assuming that they commit their lives to procreation, followed by all their female offspring giving birth to females as soon as they are able the premonitions of this poster and others like them are probably the biggest pile of steaming horse ***** anyone has ever posted on this forum or any other for that matter.
Old Nov 2nd 2015, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is the sheer number of people arriving. 10.000 in ONE DAY. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim or Christian. They are too many. One million refugees in a year ( on top of the normal numbers of immigrants) is too much. The numbers have to go done. Or people will die because there will be no housing and winter is coming. As I see it no help will come from any other EU country. So Germany should find an answer to that and cut payments to the EU and countries like Greece. We have to build housing, infrastructure, schools, shops, hospitals, police for one million new inhabitants within a few months time. Just imagine how big a city with one million inhabitants is and you will know what I mean. So fu¥¥ the EU, fu¥¥ Greece & Co. I will definitely vote in the next election so that German money stays in Germany.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assanah
The problem is the sheer number of people arriving. 10.000 in ONE DAY. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim or Christian. They are too many. One million refugees in a year ( on top of the normal numbers of immigrants) is too much. The numbers have to go done. Or people will die because there will be no housing and winter is coming. As I see it no help will come from any other EU country. So Germany should find an answer to that and cut payments to the EU and countries like Greece. We have to build housing, infrastructure, schools, shops, hospitals, police for one million new inhabitants within a few months time. Just imagine how big a city with one million inhabitants is and you will know what I mean. So fu¥¥ the EU, fu¥¥ Greece & Co. I will definitely vote in the next election so that German money stays in Germany.
Well, it must be said that other EU countries are taking people. The big problem here is that all these people want to go to Germany and Merkel & Co. are to blame in one way. They were telling everyone that there are so many jobs. They also wanted young people to arrive, so the pension pot would fill up again. Other politicians were warning her and she didn't listen. Now they have the mess and Germany was already overpopulated before that.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
Well, it must be said that other EU countries are taking people. The big problem here is that all these people want to go to Germany and Merkel & Co. are to blame in one way. They were telling everyone that there are so many jobs. They also wanted young people to arrive, so the pension pot would fill up again. Other politicians were warning her and she didn't listen. Now they have the mess and Germany was already overpopulated before that.
I agree. Sweden is taking in a massive number too. But in Sweden public order is slowly collapsing. As it is in Germany. Our police (local and federal) is collapsing, housing is collapsing, right wing violence is rising. If Germany closes its border the Balkan states will be overrun and will probably resort to violence. You can close your eyes and point fingers but if Sweden and Germany collapse than this won't be good for Europe. So goodbye Greece, goodbye EU. It is now on France, Ireland and the rest to finance it. Some way or another you too will pay for the refugee crisis. Have fun.

Last edited by Assanah; Nov 3rd 2015 at 6:56 am.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 7:21 am
Just Joined

cage123au is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not just Germany making this big mistake, it is most of Europe. Right now you are seeing hundreds of thousands, maybe a million plus. Now that the sub sahara and African nations see how easy it is to come and get better health, living conditions they are going to come in their many many millions.

You think I am wrong, just wait and see. If Europe does not start to take a hard line, Europe as the world knows it today is doomed. Your culture, heritage and the things you love will be gone.

The writing is on the wall, I just hope you all read it.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cage123au
It is not just Germany making this big mistake, it is most of Europe. Right now you are seeing hundreds of thousands, maybe a million plus. Now that the sub sahara and African nations see how easy it is to come and get better health, living conditions they are going to come in their many many millions. You think I am wrong, just wait and see. If Europe does not start to take a hard line, Europe as the world knows it today is doomed. Your culture, heritage and the things you love will be gone. The writing is on the wall, I just hope you all read it.
In that case not only Europe, but most of the World. I don't know about culture, as I don't mind eating a Kebab, Schnitzel, Rice or Falafel right now and I'm not really bothered about heritage. Humans are humans and that's the problem.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 7:27 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
In that case not only Europe, but most of the World. I don't know about culture, as I don't mind eating a Kebab, Schnitzel, Rice or Falafel right now and I'm not really bothered about heritage. Humans are humans and that's the problem.
I agree with that. I don't fear culture, in fact, I embrace other cultures... As long as they do same.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by amideislas
I agree with that. I don't fear culture, in fact, I embrace other cultures... As long as they do same.
Yes, but that is the BIG problem isn't it, they just do not want to do the same.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cage123au
Yes, but that is the BIG problem isn't it, they just do not want to do the same.
So what do you propose to do? How will you stop them? Shoot at them? Let them starve to death? Let them drown? Let them freeze to death? Let them flood Greece and the Balkan countries? I don't think you really comprehend the magnitude of the "problem".

And one more thing: it wasn't Germany which created the refugee crisis. There are certainly many reasons for this, among other Merkel but more importantly the wars of Great Britain and the US (which Germany strongly OPPOSED), climate change, underfunding of the refugee camps in the Middle East etc. pp.

BTW, Sweden just announced that it won't take anymore refugees. There is no housing left. So now probably Denmark will be flooded. There will be the day (not too far off) Germany will do the same, and we will see where they will go next. But Middle Europe is in need of help.

So if European countries will not help us now (fiancially or with making the hotspots work or making the refugees camps in the Middle East work whatever you can do), there will be no German (or Swedish or Danish or Finnish or Dutch) help in the next financial crisis or if Ireland, Spain & Co. need their next interim credit.

Last edited by Assanah; Nov 6th 2015 at 10:57 am.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So what do you propose to do? How will you stop them? Shoot at them? Let them starve to death? Let them drown? Let them freeze to death? Let them flood Greece and the Balkan countries? I don't think you really comprehend the magnitude of the "problem". And one more thing: it wasn't Germany which created the refugee crisis. There are certainly many reasons for this, among other Merkel but more importantly the wars of Great Britain and the US (which Germany strongly OPPOSED), climate change, underfunding of the refugee camps in the Middle East etc. pp. BTW, Sweden just announced that it won't take anymore refugees. There is no housing left. So now probably Denmark will be flooded. There will be the day (not too far off) Germany will do the same, and we will see where they will go next. But Middle Europe is in need of help. So if European countries will not help us now (fiancially or with making the hotspots work or making the refugees camps in the Middle East work whatever you can do), there will be no German (or Swedish or Danish or Finnish or Dutch) help in the next financial crisis or if Ireland, Spain & Co. need their next interim credit.
It can only be solved when all countries find an agreement how we can stop poverty and war in these places. The world is getting smaller and smaller and we're basically moving the problems around. I never understand why countries like Germany are so focused on population growth. Sure it's great if the economy is growing, but the more people you have the more the environment suffers.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

So what do you propose to do? How will you stop them? Shoot at them? Let them starve to death? Let them drown? Let them freeze to death? Let them flood Greece and the Balkan countries? I don't think you really comprehend the magnitude of the "problem".

And one more thing: it wasn't Germany which created the refugee crisis. There are certainly many reasons for this, among other Merkel but more importantly the wars of Great Britain and the US (which Germany strongly OPPOSED), climate change, underfunding of the refugee camps in the Middle East etc. pp.

BTW, Sweden just announced that it won't take anymore refugees. There is no housing left. So now probably Denmark will be flooded. There will be the day (not too far off) Germany will do the same, and we will see where they will go next. But Middle Europe is in need of help.

So if European countries will not help us now (fiancially or with making the hotspots work or making the refugees camps in the Middle East work whatever you can do), there will be no German (or Swedish or Danish or Finnish or Dutch) help in the next financial crisis or if Ireland, Spain & Co. need their next interim credit.
I see in your response it seems all to be about how the wealthy Western Countries can help, maybe you should steer some of that ideology toward the wealthy Gulf Arab states that have NOTHING - NOTHING.

Don't you realise they were safe, in Jorden, In turkey and with cultures similar, but know, they want to press on and go where they can get handouts and health care all free of charge. Well somebody has to pay for it and the end of the day.

And when the refugee/migrant swarms bankrupt these countries, what then, they move on to the next one. I think the term "Swarm" fits very well to be honest, because that is what swarms do.
Old Nov 7th 2015, 11:14 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Accommodation for more than three million people with all mod cons incl. air con currently standing empty in Saudi,
.... but give them their due, they have offered to build 200 mosques in Germany.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.