Reload this Page >

Young expats in France

Young expats in France

Old Feb 17th 2017, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

Splatterandpaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young expats in France

Hi all
I'm a 20 year old student living in the southish of France since last year. Just wondering if there are any other young people on here, would love to chat with others over here.
Meggie
Old Feb 18th 2017, 7:03 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Young expats in France

Originally Posted by Splatterandpaint
Hi all
I'm a 20 year old student living in the southish of France since last year. Just wondering if there are any other young people on here, would love to chat with others over here.
Meggie
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
I'm neither young nor a Charentaise, so can't help directly, but there may be long-established members in the area with older children who are still around...
Do you mean you'd like to meet up with young English-speaking people in Angoulême, or simply "chat" via a forum?
If it's to make new friends, ask at your Mairie for a list of all the Clubs and Associations in the town. You could join one or two that interest you and make friends with like interests, and, who knows, there may even be an expat of your age there!
Good luck, and ask away with any other questions that you might have!