Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

are we missing val :-)

are we missing val :-)

Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:09 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: are we missing val :-)

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I think you might get a lot of help lifting those long black threads of yours .........

I'm not volonteering though.
Me! Me! Me!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:02 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Me! Me! Me!
Your release date hasn't even been set yet - get real.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:05 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treskillard
Your release date hasn't even been set yet - get real.
I'm out on parole, natch!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:13 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm out on parole, natch!
Oh yes? So why the spoon and pockets full of soil eh? The tell-tale missing legs from the chairs? The suspicious singing of "Cor blimey Mum, I miss your puddings" when the guards come round? You can't fool me Ewood 666. You are the Devil. You have lifted her skirts already.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:17 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by treskillard
Oh yes? So why the spoon and pockets full of soil eh? The tell-tale missing legs from the chairs? The suspicious singing of "Cor blimey Mum, I miss your puddings" when the guards come round? You can't fool me Ewood 666. You are the Devil. You have lifted her skirts already.
It wasn't me, I was somewhere else at whatever time it may or may not have happened. In any case it was somebody else. I have no arms, so cannot lift skirts. I come from a broken home, I was under privileged as a child, my school milk was always warm.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:30 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

You bunch of Old Buggers you!

Ewood, you snowed up m8? saw some glorious pics of Gloucestershire with folk all out playing in the snow. You been skiing to work or what?

Tres, volunteers or not, you would be top of the list as a skirt-lifter. (yikes, the k is awfully near the h, I nearly missed it! Could have caused an International Incident there between Sheffield and Devon ...........)

Ka Ora, we had a tornado off Cornwall the other day, that will have to do for now. Oi, wait a minute, I just got that - you mean a hurricane will be caused by my skirts being lifted? Cheeky beggar, got a feeling you're calling me fat! Oh well, been called worse!

CB honey, where ya been? Had a horrid feeling you might be cryogenically challenged in some crevasse, white van and all, like something off Vertical Limit ............

I'm knackered tonight, as the flippin car battery went flat - haven't driven it for a week now, and it just died. Nearly killed meself with jump leads, and can't tell red from black in the dark so decided it was safer to push it and bump it, but I kept slipping on the ice. Hm, yeah right, ended in the hedge.

Happy Thursday to all.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:54 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Andrea50
You bunch of Old Buggers you!

Ewood, you snowed up m8? saw some glorious pics of Gloucestershire with folk all out playing in the snow. You been skiing to work or what?

Tres, volunteers or not, you would be top of the list as a skirt-lifter. (yikes, the k is awfully near the h, I nearly missed it! Could have caused an International Incident there between Sheffield and Devon ...........)

Ka Ora, we had a tornado off Cornwall the other day, that will have to do for now. Oi, wait a minute, I just got that - you mean a hurricane will be caused by my skirts being lifted? Cheeky beggar, got a feeling you're calling me fat! Oh well, been called worse!

CB honey, where ya been? Had a horrid feeling you might be cryogenically challenged in some crevasse, white van and all, like something off Vertical Limit ............

I'm knackered tonight, as the flippin car battery went flat - haven't driven it for a week now, and it just died. Nearly killed meself with jump leads, and can't tell red from black in the dark so decided it was safer to push it and bump it, but I kept slipping on the ice. Hm, yeah right, ended in the hedge.

Happy Thursday to all.
There's something about your situations, Andy, that remind me of Frank Spencer/Michael Crawford
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:30 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

It wasn't me, I was somewhere else at whatever time it may or may not have happened. In any case it was somebody else. I have no arms, so cannot lift skirts. I come from a broken home, I was under privileged as a child, my school milk was always warm.
You don't need arms to lift a Skirt, If you pay enough they will lift it for you So I hear, I mean I haven't seen it in practice like. Forget it I wasn't here Stage exit left bugger I mean right thats were the door is.

Taxi......
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:32 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
You don't need arms to lift a Skirt, If you pay enough they will lift it for you So I hear, I mean I haven't seen it in practice like. Forget it I wasn't here Stage exit left bugger I mean right thats were the door is.

Taxi......
Pay??? Never!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:34 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Pay??? Never!
Keep it simple and pay.....Don't get married otherwise you pay until you die...Double time. And you get less sex
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:38 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Keep it simple and pay.....Don't get married otherwise you pay until you die...Double time. And you get less sex
What's sex?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 10:23 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

There's something about your situations, Andy, that remind me of Frank Spencer/Michael Crawford
http://www.tvscoop.tv/frankspencer.jpg
Crikey, he's even got me hat on .............. that's scary.

Just heard from my cousin in Oxford who says she is snowed up and can't get to work. Down here it is just piddling with rain as usual.

Can we all bunch together and send Val some electronic flowers or something?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 4:57 pm
Far Kynelle

Crikey, he's even got me hat on .............. that's scary.

Just heard from my cousin in Oxford who says she is snowed up and can't get to work. Down here it is just piddling with rain as usual.

Can we all bunch together and send Val some electronic flowers or something?
Is that possible, or is it one of your laterally thinking out of the box run it up the flagpole and see if it floats ideas
Old Feb 6th 2009, 5:16 pm
Grey Bombshell

Is that possible, or is it one of your laterally thinking out of the box run it up the flagpole and see if it floats ideas
I don't know, someone once sent me a greeting card with flowers on it - sort of electronic flowers - bloody bloke was a stalker and it took me telling him I was related to the Mafia to get rid of him, but the thought was nice.

Cheap too, and no hay fever
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:09 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, someone once sent me a greeting card with flowers on it - sort of electronic flowers - bloody bloke was a stalker and it took me telling him I was related to the Mafia to get rid of him, but the thought was nice.

Cheap too, and no hay fever
I've received virtual cards in the past from people I know, mainly flowers, sometimes funny ones, but don't open them any more. Someone warned me that one of the providers, quite a famous paper birthday card manufacturer, was being used to introduce a virus into recipients' inboxes. The provider with the name of a type of camel might be OK to send Val some virtual flowers via her e-mail.
sorry to be so obscure, but I don't dare mention the actual names of the providers....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.