Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

water and electricity conection????

water and electricity conection????

Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

stewart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default water and electricity conection????

Does anyone have an idea of the cost of having water and electricity connected????
I'm looking to buy and renovate a property myself, the properties I'm looking at all need a full refurb, and some of the ads mention services are nearby, and i take its its like in the uk, the relevant authority has to make the connections, but whats the cost ish???
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

bourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant futurebourgogne has a brilliant future
Default Re: water and electricity conection????

Originally Posted by stewart
Does anyone have an idea of the cost of having water and electricity connected????
I'm looking to buy and renovate a property myself, the properties I'm looking at all need a full refurb, and some of the ads mention services are nearby, and i take its its like in the uk, the relevant authority has to make the connections, but whats the cost ish???
if no connection or meter i'd estimate about 800€€€€€€'s