Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

WANTED, 3/4 bedroom house for long term rent near Lagrasse

WANTED, 3/4 bedroom house for long term rent near Lagrasse

Old Feb 12th 2005, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

crtvak has a brilliant futurecrtvak has a brilliant futurecrtvak has a brilliant futurecrtvak has a brilliant futurecrtvak has a brilliant futurecrtvak has a brilliant future
Default WANTED, 3/4 bedroom house for long term rent near Lagrasse

Hello everyone,

I have just been offered a job in Lagrasse and will be starting at the end of this month (Feb 05). I will be living in for the first month or so but will then be looking for an affordable 3/4 bedroom house to rent long-term, so as I can move my wife and children over from Wales. We will be settling permanently in the area.

As for location, it has to be within commutable distance of Lagrasse by car for work (15 - 20 miles e.g.)
Town or rural houses all considered. Would prefer furnished if possible but again would consider all options. Our main requirements are that the house is clean, comfortable and warm in winter. We would be looking for a minimum of one year contract with the option to extend at the end. And has it would be our home, we cannot afford holiday let prices, we do have a tight budget.

We would also consider some work in return for a lower rent, e.g. changeovers, keyholding, gardening, maintenance, B&B etc.

If anyone has a property that they are considering renting on a long term basis or know of anyone that might, please contact us. Can supply deposit, month in advance and references.
[email protected]

Thank you and looking forward very much to joining you all in the Languedoc.