Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

'tis the Bloto season .....

'tis the Bloto season .....

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'tis the Bloto season .....

Originally Posted by treskillard
Now hold on there don't talk about your OH like that :curse:

think you've met your match here Tres
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 9:03 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Val, BE will be two members down soon - Tres and I will "pun" each other to death at 200 miles rather than 20 paces, think that's how far he is away from Devon anyway ......

Now wouldn't that be a nice quiet life for you?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Talking of lotto's as we were, just saw first Bunch of Christmas Drunks outside Tesco's whilst shopping today - getting ready for the Blotto season. I was hoping someone would pelt em with turkey legs.

Oh I miss France! Never saw such stuff over there in the car park at Intermarche, just the bloke from the mairie dressed up as a Funny Chicken, surrounded by sweet little kids ............. (sigh)

So different here now, and reading the lovely descriptions of people having fun in the villages for loto made me homesick for Lot.

Happy Sunday to all.
So why didn't you kick them with your hobnail boots andi? Or are they saved for pensioners in the queues?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:33 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee
So why didn't you kick them with your hobnail boots andi? Or are they saved for pensioners in the queues?
Since you asked, CB, this is Andy in younger days

Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

Am glad you did that ewood. I shall keep a dignified silence.

Some nasty people would say it can't be because there is no empty Jack Daniels bottle on the floor, but I am far too nice to even suggest such a thing.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:43 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

At least this has clothes on it, and I'll have you know I am a very responsible drinker, I always recycle the empties ............. all 185 of em, every month.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:38 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

At least this has clothes on it, and I'll have you know I am a very responsible drinker, I always recycle the empties ............. all 185 of em, every month.

Is there any significance in the number 185?? Number of blokes you've kneed in the nuts perhaps??
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:18 pm
Grey Bombshell

I would never stoop so low - and at 5ft 3 I'd be kneeing em in the big toe anyway ........

If violence becomes the only answer (as it often does when people keep posting dodgy pics of me on here) I would prefer a fair fight as in pistols at dawn. Well, not dawn cos I don't believe in mornings, and not pistols cos I only like really big guns like an AK47 or something, so perhaps we just do it the old fashioned way, back to back, walk 20 paces, turn, and fling insults and mud at each other till one of us dies, collapses in fits of laughter, or gets dragged shopping by the OH? Much more civilised I always think ...........

Now where's my partner in crime for a threesome of Trading Insults and Intellectual Mud Slinging, Tres where art thou?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:09 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I would never stoop so low - and at 5ft 3 I'd be kneeing em in the big toe anyway ........

If violence becomes the only answer (as it often does when people keep posting dodgy pics of me on here) I would prefer a fair fight as in pistols at dawn. Well, not dawn cos I don't believe in mornings, and not pistols cos I only like really big guns like an AK47 or something, so perhaps we just do it the old fashioned way, back to back, walk 20 paces, turn, and fling insults and mud at each other till one of us dies, collapses in fits of laughter, or gets dragged shopping by the OH? Much more civilised I always think ...........

Now where's my partner in crime for a threesome of Trading Insults and Intellectual Mud Slinging, Tres where art thou?
Will I do?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:00 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Cleri
Will I do?

I think you know the answer to that, Cleri

Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by Ewood
I think you know the answer to that, Cleri

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...racoon-yes.jpg
awwww
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:09 pm
Far Kynelle

awwww

See, despite being on your s***list, I'm your Libran faithful friend
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:10 pm

See, despite being on your s***list, I'm your Libran faithful friend
well...yes you are
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:14 pm
Far Kynelle

well...yes you are
And even when I'm rude, you know I don't mean it!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:16 pm

And even when I'm rude, you know I don't mean it!
who is your avvy?......and when I'm rude i doo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.