Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

There ain't no justice

There ain't no justice

Old Jul 21st 2014, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of
Default There ain't no justice

I was watching one of the Alps Days in this year's Tour when the commentator said 'and the first rider to cross the Col d'Izoard (2300 m or so above sea level) will be rewarded with a cheque for 5000 Euros. Compare this if yez will with Wayne 'Carthorse' Rooney who is paid 300,000 quid A WEEK and has scored exactly one more World Cup goal than I have. Fair takes yer breath away.
Blackie
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all
Default Re: There ain't no justice

I'm a united fan, and even I don't understand not only how footballers get paid so much, but also how a completely average one can command so much money.

it's a joke.
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

bobj1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's simple really. Supply & Demand.

They Demand, and we Supply.

I've long advocated a mass walk out on Football, cancellation of Skysports etc, to bring some sanity back into Football. Sadly like the smoker or the junkie, its nigh impossible to ween the patient away from the cause of his addiction.

The prospect of a new life in France was part of my treatment/cure.
Old Jul 24th 2014, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all

I still get my fix, R5 live