Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Tax / benfits advice - anyone know a good fiduciare?

Tax / benfits advice - anyone know a good fiduciare?

Old Feb 1st 2017, 3:55 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax / benfits advice - anyone know a good fiduciare?

The thought just occurred to me that the French Authorities will learn that the applicant for aid has a child working in Geneva.
https://www.service-public.fr/partic...osdroits/F2009
indicates that children and their spouses are obliged by law to give financial aid to parents in need. The OP must realise that his/her financial situation will be examined....
My former neighbour was incapable of living at home any longer and, since she only received a tiny widow's pension from the UK, she could never have paid a Retirement Home without selling her house (which in fact took over 2 years to sell after her death). Her children, on learning that they would have to make up the monthly rent, promptly whisked her back to the UK where she lived in a subsidized nursing home.
A return to the UK or even a move to Geneva might be worth considering?