Reload this Page >

Social Security

Social Security

Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Shlind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Social Security

Hello,

So finally 6 months after i submitted all my documents I have been sent social security number and the form to get my Carte Vitale.

It says I can do it online on my compte Ameli but when I try to enter my number it says.

'Les informations saisies ne nous permettent pas de vous identifier, veuillez contacter votre caisse'.

My number is 15 digits long not 13 as the site suggests.

Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:33 pm
Cad
Forum Regular

Cad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Social Security

Originally Posted by Shlind
Hello,

So finally 6 months after i submitted all my documents I have been sent social security number and the form to get my Carte Vitale.

It says I can do it online on my compte Ameli but when I try to enter my number it says.

'Les informations saisies ne nous permettent pas de vous identifier, veuillez contacter votre caisse'.

My number is 15 digits long not 13 as the site suggests.

Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?

Thanks in advance
Do as we did and go in person to your "caisse" and sort it out.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

Is that CPAM?
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:50 pm
Cad
Forum Regular

Cad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shlind
Is that CPAM?
Not knowing where you live nor which regime your under don't know but that's where we were/are registered.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Cad
Not knowing where you live nor which regime your under don't know but that's where we were/are registered.
L'assurance maladie hauts de seine... I will try CPAM this week... thank you
Old Jun 20th 2017, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried inputting the first 13 digits?
Old Jun 20th 2017, 6:26 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
Have you tried inputting the first 13 digits?
+1
The last two digits don't seem to correspond to any code, like the others do.
If this still doesn't work on-line, then a visit to your CPAM would be advisable...
P.S. Just as a matter of interest, are the 6th and 7th digits still 99 for people born outside of France?
Old Jun 20th 2017, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Another thought, you are trying to set up a new account first aren't you, you're not trying to log straight in before you've set up your account?
Old Jun 20th 2017, 11:15 am
Just Joined

No I was trying to set up a new account that was fine... my boyfriend showed me the problem this morning...I was putting my whole name (first and last) in the box for name... to create an account you just need surname!... I have clicked to get my code so I can do everything else online... just another 8 days to wait... lol...

Thanks to everyone for your input... have a great day!
Old Jun 20th 2017, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dmu
+1
The last two digits don't seem to correspond to any code, like the others do.
If this still doesn't work on-line, then a visit to your CPAM would be advisable...
P.S. Just as a matter of interest, are the 6th and 7th digits still 99 for people born outside of France?
First 13 digits was fine... it was my name that was the cause of the problem... only wanted surname not full name...

Yes it is still 99 for people born outside of France