Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

so, who has ......

so, who has ......

Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so, who has ......

Originally Posted by Cleri
C'mere and kiss me...you know you want to....
I only have one bottle of TCP, will that suffice?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:37 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I only have one bottle of TCP, will that suffice?
Nah,you probably need to nip out to the chemist
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Nah,you probably need to nip out to the chemist
I have 5 more posts left before I hit 20,000, I cant possibly go anywhere!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:39 pm

I have 5 more posts left before I hit 20,000, I cant possibly go anywhere!
you can't count either....<roll eyes>
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:40 pm
Straw Man.

you can't count either....<roll eyes>
I have, over the course of my life, had to reduce everything by a third, otherwise, every time I pee I would be absolutely shocked by the sheer size!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:41 pm

I have, over the course of my life, had to reduce everything by a third, otherwise, every time I pee I would be absolutely shocked by the sheer size!
Hallucinatory drugs are bad for you....carry on, I will take you to the brink babeeee (of 30,00 I mean)
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you werent a Mod I would never call you a twat my lovely, some of the ladies on the Europe forum are just too lovely for that kind of language.

aaah, bless - could still do with some of that karma though
you sweet talking thing you
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:45 pm
Straw Man.

Hallucinatory drugs are bad for you....carry on, I will take you to the brink babeeee (of 30,00 I mean)
Problem is that I don't really want to waste them on you....
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:46 pm

Problem is that I don't really want to waste them on you....
Of course you do...let go of your true emotions..
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:47 pm
Straw Man.

Of course you do...let go of your true emotions..
I once said I would leave BE when I got to 30,000
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:48 pm

Now don't get a girls hopes up like that...
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you should change it to 130,000
OMG this is so exciting - to think it's happening on the french forum
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by val50
maybe you should change it to 130,000
OMG this is so exciting - to think it's happening on the french forum
Typical bloke....takin forever
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:49 pm
Straw Man.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

30,000th post, my life is complete
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh yes:thumbs up:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.