Reload this Page >

Shipping companies

Shipping companies

Old Jun 18th 2014, 3:12 pm
jvc
BE Enthusiast

jvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping companies

I am trying to find an excellent shipping company who can collect a small piece of furniture from the UK and deliver it to us here in France? It needs to be reputable, and be able to collect from supplier of the goods and be able to follow a tracking system for delivery here. Thank you
Old Jun 19th 2014, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping companies

I cannot vouch for them, but someone posted on these people a while ago, and I must have been impressed as I bookmarked them

Parcel2Go | The Parcel Delivery Comparison Website | Courier Services
Old Jun 19th 2014, 1:06 pm
jvc
BE Enthusiast

Thanks. They are great for smaller packages but I would need a pallet and the item is around 35 kilos. Also, some very careful hands!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2014, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Mouse2 house deliver to pick up points. I am not sure how close to you they come, but if not they might know someone.

But I had a delivery where they had accepted tins of paint which spilt over everything. They refused to take any responsibility so be careful.

Also I forgot, but I am pretty sure the person who recommended Parcel2 Go got something like a bed over, I think they use a variety of shippers

Last edited by bigglesworth; Jun 19th 2014 at 2:16 pm. Reason: Forgetfullness
Old Jun 20th 2014, 3:50 pm
jvc
BE Enthusiast

They aren'tin this region and do not think they are very good by all accounts. Parcel to comes up as item too big, but thanks. Will see what else appears feom other members.