Reload this Page >

Removals from uk or anywhere really

Removals from uk or anywhere really

Old Mar 28th 2012, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

adele222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Removals from uk or anywhere really

http://www.anyvan.com/

Handy site i found and using really good bit like ebay so thought i would share as done alot of research into removals,from gumtree,etc etc and this site looks the best and i am using them i have had quotes from £1000 to silly amounts,but this site from (uk to toulouse) £830 for big luton van,so not bad at all..

Hope it helps some of you in future as well
Old Mar 29th 2012, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

bobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removals from uk or anywhere really

Amazing what you can fit in a luton van! We moved ourselves down in 2 loads. Our friends kindly volunteered to bring down the first load, like you say horrific prices with removal companies, and still no guarantee they could of made it directly outside our house due to narrow country lane outside our house.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

crazy prices it is,my partner said do in 2 cars but didnt click in his head got 3 seater sofa and big things lol...so i had to get lowest price there is,and this site did the job as all bidders you put your max you pay and they got to bid under that lol..

Just thought help ex pats moving over there in future
Old Mar 29th 2012, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

bobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond reputebobbi2 has a reputation beyond repute

I was quoted £3,500 for a 7.5 tonne lorry to bring the last load down!!! Turned out we wouldn't of even filled that up either. We did the last load 2 weeks ago and completely filled a luton van. Completely emptied the house which was good news. Wouldn't want to do that again though.....it's a long way!
Old Mar 30th 2012, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

Careful about underestimating the job though.

I initially reckoned on maybe 3/4 trips with an estate car and big box trailer but ended up with about 8 !
Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Im_and_Er
Careful about underestimating the job though.

I initially reckoned on maybe 3/4 trips with an estate car and big box trailer but ended up with about 8 !
I'd check them out first. I cant see how they can do it that cheap.

The Tolls are about £100 each way, and I think it cost us about £120 in petrol

So thats £440

They need at least two, with food and lodgings.

Which doesn't leave much for themselves.

I'm not saying it's not genuine, just be careful. Probably not insured either.

ah, I think I have got the wrong end of the stick... is it just van hire?
Old Mar 30th 2012, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

yes you gota look into their feedback from other people also see insurance but some companies take few days as they take the long route over,and probably got some sort of deal if you do through that site,you are covered as they charge a deposit the website,and you pay rest to driver/company..so can pay by paypal etc etc etc..
Old Mar 30th 2012, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loy loy
I'd check them out first. I cant see how they can do it that cheap.

The Tolls are about £100 each way, and I think it cost us about £120 in petrol

So thats £440

They need at least two, with food and lodgings.

Which doesn't leave much for themselves.

I'm not saying it's not genuine, just be careful. Probably not insured either.

ah, I think I have got the wrong end of the stick... is it just van hire?
Not sure why you quoted me for your post unless you misunderstood me.

I did all my own move so 8 trips with an estate car towing a box trailer each time as against the 4 or 5 I estimated.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all

Sorry about that.

I didn't mean to quote anyone, just reply to the original post.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

ok update,that site good man came loaded up hes doing another load in france often there apparently,hence price,very good uk end and meet to unload few days.the site good just check feedback,and if insured..so far so good anyway over and out black.eagle.....