Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Registering a company - to work as Independent Consultant

Registering a company - to work as Independent Consultant

Old Sep 4th 2017, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registering a company - to work as Independent Consultant

Again from ET.

Regarding the last statement, you know what they say about presidential candidate promises. There were many solemn promises made by a recent president during his election campaign. No prizes for knowing how many of these were 'porkies' of mammoth proportion.
Spoiler:
Old Sep 4th 2017, 10:35 am
Just Joined

CPA_Loic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

You have different way to set up your company, it will depend your personnal situation. Your location might give you big tax advantage (if you live in the countryside, called "ZRR"). Don't hesitate to check it.

Loïc
<snip>

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 7th 2017 at 5:37 am.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 10:51 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CPA_Loic
Hello,

You have different way to set up your company, it will depend your personnal situation. Your location might give you big tax advantage (if you live in the countryside, called "ZRR"). Don't hesitate to check it.

Loïc
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Are you a French Expert-Comptable? This is exactly the professional who I advised the OP to consult!

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 7th 2017 at 5:37 am.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Loïc
<<<Snip>>>
I assume from the way your post is worded that you are French as opposed to a British expat - and there's nothing wrong with that of course. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 7th 2017 at 8:19 am.
Old Sep 4th 2017, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

CPA_Loic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dmu
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Are you a French Expert-Comptable? This is exactly the professional who I advised the OP to consult!

Yes indeed

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 7th 2017 at 11:15 pm. Reason: To give context
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yes indeed, I am French and Expert-Comptable !
Hi there and welcome to BE.

Could you contact me please regarding a little change to your username.
[email protected]

Thank you.
Old Jan 20th 2018, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

Suds200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pedro,

I am in the same situation as you:
"All I want - is to set up a legal company so that I can work as 'Consultant' in the Oil and Gas Industry. My main residence and my family will remain in France. I will work as a Consultant for various clients in different parts of the world. Most of the work will not be in France."
Except I am in the pharmaceutical industry and I have already set up a limited company in the UK.

Did you found someone to advise you?
Old Jan 20th 2018, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at portage salarial / umbrella companies.
There are plenty of providers but if you want an English speaking one, try https://www.freelanceinfrance.com/