Photos

Old Nov 28th 2007, 5:37 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

Thankss Jazzy & Lol! I do have Photoshop CS3 as well as Lightroom and the Canon and Fuji software with my cameras. I've had PS for years now, as well as PSPro. Those images from this mornings shoot haven't had anything done apart from tweaking the saturation levels on the sunrise and a bit of toning on the forest shot. I'm a bit of a purist at heart, and love to 'see' the real shot as it were, though I think PS is an amazing piece of software! Thanks for the offer, I may well take you up on it sometime!

I agree about cameras, they were invented just for Photoshop weren't they?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:01 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

No sunrise this morning! The weather did close in last night. So, instead, I took a few shots in the town centre. I'll put a couple up here, and the rest in the gallery. Thanks again for all your lovely comments, hope I'm not boring you all too much!

Christmas lights at the Centre Leclérc, Saumur.

Escalier en Pierre, Place St. Pierre, Saumur.

Self Portrait!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:16 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the window shot ,it could be from another centry.Nostalgic.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:56 am
Correze, The Limousin

Chris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
No sunrise this morning! The weather did close in last night. So, instead, I took a few shots in the town centre. I'll put a couple up here, and the rest in the gallery. Thanks again for all your lovely comments, hope I'm not boring you all too much!

Christmas lights at the Centre Leclérc, Saumur.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2078/...82f365076b.jpg

Escalier en Pierre, Place St. Pierre, Saumur.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2182/...831294856d.jpg

Self Portrait!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2269/...9bd472a76b.jpg
Good photos, le Chant - which Canon do you use? I have an EOS5D which I think is fabulous!

Chris
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:02 pm

Hi Chris, thanks for the compliments. I use a canon EOS400D. I have the 18-55 lens and a 55-200. I'm hinting at a 300mm lens for christmas, but I bust my tripod this morning, so need a new one asap! I also have a little Fujifilm Finepix S5100 too, which is a cracking little camera.

In my old bag I have the Olympus OM10 SLR with a variety of lenses, but rarely gets used these days!

It'd be nice to see some other folk's work on here too. Don't be shy!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:24 pm
Correze, The Limousin

Chris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond reputeChris'nJulie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris, thanks for the compliments. I use a canon EOS400D. I have the 18-55 lens and a 55-200. I'm hinting at a 300mm lens for christmas, but I bust my tripod this morning, so need a new one asap! I also have a little Fujifilm Finepix S5100 too, which is a cracking little camera.

In my old bag I have the Olympus OM10 SLR with a variety of lenses, but rarely gets used these days!

It'd be nice to see some other folk's work on here too. Don't be shy!
Thanks for the info. I've also got a couple of other Canon digitals, but neither of them are SLRs - I've been sort of slowly upgrading, usually when Mrs. K's back is turned and she doesn't know what I'm up to... I'd like to invest in a macro lens and ring flash unit, but her back will need to have been turned for quite a while for me to get away with that !!

I've posted a few photos on other forums, which I'm sure people here visit, so I don't want to kill the golden goose at the risk of being boring. My subject interests are mainly meteorological! Don't think that I can compete with the quality of your submissions, though!

Chris
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Some more good ones today. Love the steps and the door. Typically French.
I hope you have you camera over the weekend. Thanks for sharing them.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:54 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Self Portrait!
Which one is you? The little furry one with the red scarf?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
Which one is you? The little furry one with the red scarf?
LMAO! How'd you guess?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by themoose
Some more good ones today. Love the steps and the door. Typically French.
I hope you have you camera over the weekend. Thanks for sharing them.

Cheers Moose! I'm rarely very far from my camera these days to be fair, and will definitely be taking some shots this weekend at the Christmas Market etc.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:58 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO! How'd you guess?
It was the red candle sticking out of your head, always a give away.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
It was the red candle sticking out of your head, always a give away.
Damn! I knew I should have left them at home. It was too damp to use them anyway, and in any case and I had my flash with me....
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

artemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to all

Beautiful, haunting, atmospheric pics LC ....... lovely ..........
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

No photo' today...............sadly.
Where are you off (camera in hand) over the weekend? Looking forward to seeing the week in photo.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:02 am

Bonjour tout le monde!

Today was my lie in. The Boss decided her back was now mended enough to be able to drive the daughter to Saumur herself, leaving me to fester in my pit! Apologies Moose, but the weather is foul here at the 'mo. It's really, really foggy. Not the atmospheric stuff either, just a thick blanket of the stuff that seeps into your bones and makes you want to be indoors by the fire. Preferably with a bowl of tomato soup and a baguette, listening to The Eagles' new CD.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.