Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

patience of a saint!

patience of a saint!

Old Apr 4th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud ofNibbler has much to be proud of
Default patience of a saint!

Hi all,
left myself scratching my head agian with the more i live in this country.
Is it just me or when somthing goes wrong( ie at work or driving) my naturally conditioned british reserve kicks in and i calmly resolve the problem!!
like wise my french colleagues launch themselves into a barrage of swearing,shouting,oh my god,disaster,and smoking frenzy
anyone else heard or seen the wrath of the average man or women in france?
you do wonder somtimes?
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:20 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: patience of a saint!

Originally Posted by Nibbler
Hi all,
left myself scratching my head agian with the more i live in this country.
Is it just me or when somthing goes wrong( ie at work or driving) my naturally conditioned british reserve kicks in and i calmly resolve the problem!!
like wise my french colleagues launch themselves into a barrage of swearing,shouting,oh my god,disaster,and smoking frenzy
anyone else heard or seen the wrath of the average man or women in france?
you do wonder somtimes?
Yes, I know. Bloody foreigners. They're the same everywhere.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:45 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Yes, I know. Bloody foreigners. They're the same everywhere.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 2:59 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Only time I ever saw the French pee'd off was over football or rugby. There was nearly a bloodbath in the local at Prayssac when Zinadine Zedane headbutted someone on telly, and it caused uproar and a brawl between some English lads on holiday and some French teenagers, equally inebriated, with both sides getting gobby in their own language, so neither side even really knew they were being insulted and us sitting sipping beer as happy observers.

Large intake at local hospital was only averted by 3 gorgeous and very charmingly huge French firemen, trying to have a quiet beer after shift, who each grabbed about 3 perpetrators each with scant regard for their nationalities, frog-marching them outside and standing over them until entente cordiale was reached and they all ended up happily drunk on the pavement still sniping at each other but too bletted to swing any more punches.

Great entertainment was had by all, and the faint-making fireman left to loud applause all round.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:01 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

DOWN, Cleri dearest, even if you set out now from Portugal, you wouldn't get to Prayssac before next week, with all the Easter traffic ..........
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
DOWN, Cleri dearest, even if you set out now from Portugal, you wouldn't get to Prayssac before next week, with all the Easter traffic ..........
Bugger...you can read my mind
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:28 pm
Grey Bombshell

Great minds and all that!
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Great minds and all that!
Yeah,I think we should have a Sunday treat,just me and you
Make sure you click on him grrrrrrr
Attached Thumbnails patience of a saint!-fireman.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:35 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Thats a bloke who needs a Bra
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:33 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Did you notice the photo was taken by Battyman.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 6:52 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by treskillard
Still needs a bra Must be a safety hazard for firemen needing a Bra
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Bloody hell he is nice
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Thats a bloke who needs a Bra
Originally Posted by treskillard
Jealousy doesn't suit you gentleman...
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Bloody hell he is nice
Right on Debs,wouldn't mind sliding down his pole eh?
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Too right - won`t need it greasing either!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.