Reload this Page >

New to Chateauroux

New to Chateauroux

Old Oct 28th 2013, 8:23 am
Just Joined

Baldwins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Chateauroux

Hello,
My husband and i have just moved to Chateauroux with our 7 month old son. My husband works in aviation at Chateauroux airport and works quite long hours which means that my son and me are oftern home alone.
Would be great to make some new friends?
Old Oct 28th 2013, 10:53 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Chateauroux

Originally Posted by Baldwins
Hello,
My husband and i have just moved to Chateauroux with our 7 month old son. My husband works in aviation at Chateauroux airport and works quite long hours which means that my son and me are oftern home alone.
Would be great to make some new friends?
Hi and welcome to the forum!
I'm not sure that there are many BE members in your area. If you don't get much response here, try a dedicated regional forum such as AngloInfo.
You could also make friends with other mothers in your local park, and find a local Halte-Garderie (enquire at your Mairie), where you can leave your son a few hours now and again, to join a Club or Association where you'll meet people with similar interests.
All the best!
Old Jun 10th 2014, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

DarlingBud is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Baldwins,

Are you still in Chateauroux? If so, have you settled in well? We have a house in St Maur though we are currently living in the north. We may be moving back to St Maur/Chateauroux. Will you be living there for long?
Old Jun 14th 2014, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

Yep we are still here and settling in well, we will be here until at least the end of the year.

When are you thinking of moving?
Old Sep 6th 2014, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

Hi there,
I'm sorry for this late reply..I did not receive any notifications from this site. How may I contact you? We have finally moved to our house in Saint Maur though our stuff will only arrive next week. Would be good to meet up!
Cheers,
Sha
Old Sep 6th 2014, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

I'm popping back to the uk next week, but would be free on Monday 15th September if you wanted to meet up? Do you know the big Carrefour off of junction 12 on A20? There is a bar/cafe there, I will be there at 2pm if you are free?
Old Sep 6th 2014, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Is that the one near the Tarmac in Deols? Do you mean the Carrefour Market there? Let me try to send you a private message so that I coule pass to you my email and phone number.