Nearly there

Old Dec 22nd 2012, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

3 dog night is on a distinguished road
Default Nearly there

Not long now until the big day for the children,

Its a time when the little ones ask the dreaded question "HOW MANY MORE SLEEPS UNTIL SANTA COMES?"

Christmas eve is the only time the children want to go to bed early!
I wonder why!!!!!

Its the one day you the mums & dads wish somebody had reminded you to buy batteries for those games and toys???

Reminder given

PS If the baby of the house likes the box the gift came in better than the gift?
Dont worry they'll soon learn
Old Dec 24th 2012, 8:56 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly there

Originally Posted by 3 dog night
Not long now until the big day for the children,

Its a time when the little ones ask the dreaded question "HOW MANY MORE SLEEPS UNTIL SANTA COMES?"

Christmas eve is the only time the children want to go to bed early!
I wonder why!!!!!

Its the one day you the mums & dads wish somebody had reminded you to buy batteries for those games and toys???

Reminder given

PS If the baby of the house likes the box the gift came in better than the gift?
Dont worry they'll soon learn
French children (and adults) open their presents late on Christmas Eve, after the Réveillon. With a French step-family-in-law, I got used to this very quickly.
Christmas Day is spent recovering from the big meal the evening before and, of course, Boxing Day doesn't exist here, so it's business as usual...
Happy Christmas to All, whenever you celebrate it!
Old Dec 24th 2012, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

3 dog night is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nearly there

Nice and informative reply, (Just as they should be)